HP Desk-jet GT 5820 is an excellent choice, it is an all in one printer with wireless capability. All-in-One printers are in vast demand these days because they hold the capacity to do much work, for example, scanning, printing, copping, etc. Today, there are plenty of brands available in the market which provide All-in-One printers and Hewlett Packard is one among those. In 2016, HP Printer has launched GT series and among the entire GT series of HP Printer GT 5820 is a good choice of the clients because it connects easily with your personal devices; provide mobile printing solutions, support web services, built-in web servers, superb printing speed, 100 to 240 VAC input voltage, and more. Despite having so many astonishing features, it occasionally may face HP Deskjet gt 5820 error.
As GT 5820 is a multifunction printer thus it is clear that errors are unavoidable. Thus, to fix these errors, today, in this blog, we will discuss some HP Printer troubleshooting steps of GT 5820 to remove them permanently.
#1 Paper Jam and Feed Issues
Now, make sure before starting the cleaning process of paper jam lock the ink valve in order to avoid ink leakage.
Steps to fix this error:
- By clicking the Cancel button of your printing device you can control the paper jam automatically. If yet, you are facing a similar problem then try these further steps.
- Pull the paper out from the paper tray cautiously.
- While removing the paper always examine whether there is any foreign object is placed in the paper path, subsequently reload it again.
- Now go to control panel> Press the Resume button to begin your work again.
#2 Printhead Issues
This troubleshooting only relevant during the installation of printheads in the starting process of the HP Deskjet Printer install or the setup.
Steps to confirm the printhead is installed appropriately:
1: Initially, power On the device> Close the extender of the output tray.
2: Now, rotate the output tray in a clockwise direction.
3: Unlock the ink valve during the process to avoid ink leakage.
4: Finally, remove the printhead and reinstall it again.
- First, open the main door of the printer.
- Now, open the printhead door and wait for a few moments till the print cartridges move to the center.
- Then push it down in order to open the blue printhead handle.
- Separate the printhead from the print cartridges.
- Examine the top of the printhead is there any plug or is there any plastic tape on the top of printhead contacts.
- If yes, then separate both of them.
- Now, pull the printhead out from the slot.
- Gently shut the handle of the blue printhead.
- Shut the printhead door.
- Shut the main door of a printer.
- Finally, pull the output tray and its extender out from the printer.
#3 Print Quality Issues
Note: Secure your printhead from drying out always turn off your device by using the Power button and wait till its power light goes off.
Steps to fix the print quality issues:
1: Check whether the HP print-heads and ink you are using is genuine.
- Always fill the ink tank more than the minimum point.
- Instantly refill the ink tank if it shows minimum ink error.
2: Examine the type of paper
- If you require the best print quality, use a high-quality HP printer page.
- For top printing images use HP advanced photo printer.
3: Use the printer software to examine whether the printer setting is proper for paper type.
4: To print the diagnostic page, gently click the “Start Copy Color” button for a few seconds.
5: Review the Magenta, Black, Cyan, and Yellow boxes on the diagnostic page.
6: If the diagnostic display any missing color of boxes then it is the time to clean the print-heads.
7: Align your print head, if there is a pointed line.
8: If after performing the entire steps, you are still not getting the good-quality prints then it is advised to dial HP support number 1-888-479-5919 & ask for technical assistance.
#4 Hardware Issue on HP Printer
These certain measures can help to fix hardware connected issues in your HP printer immediately.
1. Printhead should be closed before you are going to begin any print job.
2. If your printer is getting close suddenly then,
- Check the entire power connections.
- Examine whether the printer cord is connected to well to the power outlet.
#5 Error Codes on Control Panel
If you notice that the number of copies icon is changing between the number and the letter E, it signifies your printer is in an error stage. The letter E and the number referred to as an error code. For example, if the number of copies icon is changing between the E and the number 4, it signifies your printer is facing a paper jamming issue.
These are some of the general issues the user can face while working on the HP Deskjet GT 5820 Printer. Try these easy troubleshooting methods to remove HP Deskjet gt 5820 error. If even after trying them, you are still facing the same issue then instantly dial HP Printer Customer Service 1-888-479-5919 to get in touch with experts to fix your issue.