THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “TERMS”) CONSTITUTE A LEGAL AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT BETWEEN SOLVENT TECHNOLOGY A JV BETWEEN CRUX LLP & BROCUSTECH BPO PVT LTD, AND YOU FOR USE OF SOLVENT TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT SERVICES YOU SELECTED OR INITIATED ON THE SOLVENT TECHNOLOGY WEBSITE (“SITE”) OR PURCHASED THROUGH A VENDOR (THE “SERVICES”),. “Solvent Technology” SOLVENT TECHNOLOGY BPO PVT LTD”, “YOU” OR “YOUR” REFERS TO THE INDIVIDUAL WHO IS UTILISING THE SERVICES. THE POLICY AND MATERIALS SPECIFICALLY REFERRED TO IN THE TERMS ARE INCORPORATED INTO THE TERMS BY REFERENCE. BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE “I ACCEPT” OR “AGREE” BUTTON, OR OTHERWISE INDICATE ASSENT FOR CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICES, PLEASE READ THE TERMS BELOW CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, THEN SOLVENT TECHNOLOGY IS UNWILLING TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES TO YOU. IN THIS CASE YOU SHOULD:
- CLICK THE“CANCEL” OR OTHER SIMILAR BUTTON, OR OTHERWISE INDICATE REFUSAL; AND
- NOT USE THE SERVICES AND SEEK A REFUND DURING THE 30 DAYS REDEMPTION PERIOD AS INDICATED BELOW. IMPORTANT NOTICE: LIMITED REDEMPTION PERIOD AND REFUND RIGHTS: THE RIGHT TO A REFUND FOR ONE TIME SERVICES WILL EXPIRE WITHIN THREE
- CALENDAR DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE OF THE SINGLE INCIDENT SERVICE (“REDEMPTION PERIOD”). IN THE EVENT YOU CAN DEMONSTRATE THAT SOLVENT TECHNOLOGY HAS NOT PROVIDED THE SINGLE INCIDENT SERVICE TO YOUR SATISFACTION, SOLVENT TECHNOLOGY WILL REFUND YOU THE MONEY YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICES, (LESS SHIPPING, HANDLING AND ANY APPLICABLE TAXES, EXCEPT IN CERTAIN STATES AND COUNTRIES WHERE SHIPPING, HANDLING AND TAXES ARE REFUNDABLE) PROVIDEDTHAT YOUR REFUND REQUEST IS RECEIVED BY SOLVENT TECHNOLOGY YOUR VENDOR OR OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DURING THE REDEMPTION PERIOD. IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES, YOU MAY CHOOSE TO CANCEL SUCH SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES AND SOLVENT TECHNOLOGY WILL REFUND YOU THE MONEY PAID FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES, (ON PRO RATA BASIS ,LESS SHIPPING, HANDLING AND ANY APPLICABLE TAXES, EXCEPT IN CERTAIN STATES AND COUNTRIES WHERE SHIPPING, HANDLING AND TAXES ARE REFUNDABLE) PROVIDED YOU HAVE NOT AVAILED ANY SUPPORT SERVICE ON YOUR PC OR OTHER DEVICES AND THAT YOUR REFUND REQUEST IS RECEIVE BY SOLVENT TECHNOLOGY CUSTOMER SERVICE WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE OF SUCH SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE. NOTE: SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OF REFUND RIGHTS AS DESCRIBED IN THIS CLAUSE SO THIS CLAUSE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. FURTHERMORE THIS CLAUSE DOES NOT AFFECT ANY OTHER APPLICABLE REFUND RIGHTS. BY CLICKING ON THE “I ACCEPT” OR “I AGREE” BUTTON, OR BY YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED AND CONSENTED TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS.
***REFUND. ANY REFUND WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU.***
Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By Requesting Services With Solvent Technology, You Have Read and Accepted the Terms And Conditions Covering The Solvent Technology Services. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms AND Conditions”) States Important Requirement Regarding Your Use of Solvent Technology ‘ ONLINE COMPUTER SUPPORT SERVICE AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH www.exceltechguru.com
Services (Each Service is counted as single (separate) incident service)
- Setup internet connection, browser, fault repair and speed up.
- Providing Computer security through set up, installation of anti-virus and anti-spy ware, removal of virus and spywares, configuration of firewalls and set up of data back-up.
- You must be 16 years or above to use the service.
- A single account is limited to get the access only for the defined number of computers in the agreement. For additional computer you will have to purchase support for it, if required.
- Solvent Technology would provide services for only the issues and software that has been explicitly mentioned on our website. For all other software and issues we would not be liable to provide services.
- The services will be available to you over the call, chat and e-mail only. Onsite service is not included as a mode of providing service.
- Solvent Technology is not liable to provide any support for Hardware related issues of your computer, Servers, Printers, Router, Wireless Access Device or any other issues.
- We do not provide any warranty on hardware and software that is covered under the support plan. Replacement or stand by on any computer part that has malfunctioned will not cover under the services.
- Solvent Technology will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with the security obligation. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your computer including username and password. Do not share the username and password with the support professional at any time, if this is accidentally shared, please change the password immediately, Solvent Technology will not be liable for any loss or damage from your data theft from your computer in this scenario.
- Monitor constantly all the remote sessions requested by you.
“You” means you individually, any person, including any employer that you are acting on behalf of.
“Solvent Technology ” is the service trademark used by the www.exceltechguru.com
The Services may not be successful because the problem may be beyond our ability to resolve remotely. If You have purchased an Individual Service from Solvent Technology.com, then the following warranty applies: if We are not able to answer Your question or resolve Your technology problem and You have complied with all of Your obligations in these Terms, We will not charge You a fee for the Individual Service. If You experience a problem with the resolution We provided and You call Us within five (5) days from the day You originally received the Individual Service, We will use commercially reasonable efforts to try to resolve Your problem at no additional charge. If those efforts are unsuccessful, We will refund the fees that You paid for the Individual Service.
As set forth below, there are no other warranties for the Services.
www.exceltechguru.com makes no warranties or representations with respect to advice, guidance, information or other content posted to the Community portion of the Site or otherwise supplied to the Site by any third party, and expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to Community content and other third party content available on the Site.
Use of Software, Hardware and Tools
Solvent Technology may need to download and/or run software on Your Device to help diagnose and resolve your technology problem. Solvent Technology uses several types of software: the first type provides Device system information to Solvent Technology which helps Us diagnose and resolve Your technology problem, the second type allows Solvent Technology to remotely control Your Device and modify its settings or software, and the third type generally consists of utilities and other tools to improve Device performance and help resolve Your technology problem.
You acknowledge and agree that use of all Solvent Technology software and third party software and tools accessed, downloaded or otherwise provided or made available with the Services (collectively “Software”) are subject to the license agreements that may appear or be referenced when You access or download the Software. You may not access, download or use any Software without agreeing to the terms and conditions of the license agreements without modification. You agree that We may download and utilize Software from third party Web sites and accept any applicable license agreements on Your behalf. You acknowledge and agree that We may download and install trial versions of Software that will expire and cease to function after a certain period of time (usually thirty days) unless You purchase a license to continue using such Software. You may use the www.exceltechguru.com software only in connection with the Services and for no other purpose. You agree that We may, but are not obligated to, remove any Software downloaded to Your Device during the Services after We have completed or terminated the Services.
On Non-refundable item, the full retail value of the service and/or non-refundable item will be deducted from the refund amount. When a bundle (Service with 3rd Party Hardware OR Software) is purchased and only part of the bundle is returned, the bundle discount/Offer is void, and the total bundle discount will be deducted from the refund. The amount of the software and the Hardware at the rate of the full retail value will be deducted from your refund amount.
Solvent Technology will not accept the following items for return:
Modifications to the Services
We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion and without notice to You, to modify, terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any and all aspects of the Services, including Content, Software, features and/or hours of availability, and We will not be liable to You or to any third party for doing so.
WWW.EXCELTECHGURU.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CEASE PROVIDING THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON AT ANY TIME AND INSTEAD, AS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, REFUND THE FEES PAID FOR THE APPLICABLE SERVICES FOR THE TIME PERIOD, IF ANY, AFTER TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES. IF YOU BREACH THE TERMS NO REFUND WILL BE PROVIDED. OTHER THAN PROVIDING A REFUND WHEN WE TERMINATE FOR OUR CONVENIENCE, SOLVENT TECHNOLOGY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT UPON TERMINATION SOLVENT TECHNOLOGY MAY IMMEDIATELY DEACTIVATE OR DELETE YOUR USER ACCOUNT AND ALL RELATED INFORMATION AND FILES IN YOUR USER ACCOUNT AND/OR BAR ANY FURTHER ACCESS TO THE SERVICES.
VALIDITY OF PLANS
We offer a full spectrum of support options tailored to the demanding needs of our customers. We pride ourselves in providing world-class support so that our customers can rest assured that their end-users are well served. Below is a brief summary of support options – and our sales support staff is happy to consult with you in greater detail.
Plans you can opt for as an individual or as a representative of a company. They are active for a particular tenure. You have the choice to avail one month plan OR and six-month plan.
The Single incident plan (One Month) is valid for 30 days.
Under no circumstances, these Terms and Conditions will entitle the customer to receive post-sales support from us. The post-sales support is only available for separately purchased multiple incidents plans.
All other plans are Valid for 6 months from the date of purchase; hence all tech support incidents must be used before the expiry of your Plan.
All products sold as a result of accessing the Site and all products accessed or downloaded will be subject to any accompanying terms unless otherwise agreed by us. You agree that the prices, configurations and availability of the 3rd party products may be subject to change at any time.
As part of the Services, we may suggest that you acquire, install and use certain third party software or services (“Third Party Software”). Third Party Software is licensed to you by the respective owners or licensees of the Third Party Software. You must agree to the terms and conditions set forth by such owners or licensees before installing Third Party Software, whether we assists you in the acquisition, installation, and/or use of Third Party Software. we have no responsibility or rights to the Third Party Software and does not license Third Party Software to you or make any representation or warranty regarding the Third Party Software.
EXCLUSIONS FROM “SERVICES”
“SERVICES” shall not include the following:
any item or activity not covered by the terms of a Plan Order;
service beyond the duration limitations identified in your Plan Order;
problem diagnosis and support that may not be completed because of a problem with your computer or other equipment, or their configuration that is beyond our control;
Software, including the operating system and software added to the registered hardware products which are out of scope for the Plan;
Problems that may and do result from:
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power;
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions provided by manufacture;
- Failure to follow the product instructions provided by manufacture or failure to perform preventive maintenance; or
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not compatible with the product.
- Non Compliance with our technician instructions for resolving the query.