HP presents us with their much upgraded technological products with smart and advanced features. it emerges with producing new updated features to meet up with the expectations of the users.
Hp’s advancement has made easier the life of the people while working with it. The upgraded features helped the users. Hp has come up with several technological advancements with their every release. Hp provides new features like wireless printing, Wi-Fi connections, mobile printing, USB support, etc. New features also cause technical faults or issues for the users. Simply users may face problems while working with the printer.
Many users have also faced problems while connecting the Apple Mac with the printer. Users asked how to connect Hp Printer To Mac. So under the supervision of the experts of the Hp Printer Support team we have come up to present you with some following methods which you can use to connect Hp Printer with Mac.
Methods to connect the HP Printer to Mac:
There are few simple steps that the users have to follow while connecting the Hp Printer with Mac.
The following steps are given below.
1. Firstly connect wirelessly or with the connection method, the Hp Printer with the Mac.
2. Next make sure the USB cable is connected with the printer and the Mac by using the same internet connection.
3. Turn on the printer and clear all the setting up processes on your printer.
4. Then in Mac navigate 123.hp.com/ setup. Browse in order to get the printer driver software of the Hp Printer model.
5. Download and start the guide software.
6. Next to receive the terms and conditions, accept it. Draw out all the start files.
7. Open up files and click on continue.
8. Search the list of connected devices and select the printer device.
9. If it happens in case the device can not be detected by the easy start, surely switch on the printer and make sure it is connected with USB cables. Then click the continue option after detecting the printer device.
10. Next users have to select as their preferences the USB connection or wireless connection.
11. Answer all the following on-screen and proceed accordingly and install the printer software setup.
12. Select all the installation software items and click on the install button. After installation users will be able to see that there Mac is connected with the printer.
These steps will lead you to the connection of printer with the Mac without any troubles and please be careful while working on the steps. Proceed accordingly.
Solutions: if the HP Printer is unable to connect to Mac
There can arise some issues after performing the above-mentioned steps. In simple if the printer is unable to connect to Mac. So due to those reasons there some solutions for our users which are instructed by our Hp support team experts. Those following solutions are as follows :
1: Connectivity issue
Make sure the printer is connected with the Mac with a USB cable or wirelessly. It is an essential feature for the installation of driver software. If any problem arises in the connection you can follow the following steps:
1. For setting up the network good and stable internet connection is necessary for working accordingly.
2. For making a wireless connection on check the router for stable internet connection and check surely to on the settings on your printer. In the control you will be able to see a wireless icon.
3. If your printer and the Mac are being connected by a USB cord then make sure it is detect-free.
4. Greenlight will be turned on after connecting the USB cable.
5. Place the router and your Mac near if the internet connection is weak.
6. Do not connect the Mac to any kind of internet connection without installing the printer software.
7. After connecting wait up to some time, 60 to 90 seconds for proper connection and swift working. Surely install the printer software in your Mac. In this process your issue can be resolved if this does not work next there.
2: The uninstallation of the firewall software
Sometimes the printer is unable to connect with the Mac due to the firewall software. It becomes a barrier in the process of connecting the printer with the Mac. Users may face this issue while connecting the printer with their Mac. But this problem can be resolve and the experts had given some solutions to cure this.
1. Firewall software is an inbuilt feature of the Mac. It provides the Mac with left unharmed by detecting the damages.
2. For installation of the printer software make sure that firewall software is disabled or not. Cause it can provide restrictions while the installing process.
3. To shut it down users have to go to the Apple setting > system preferences> privacy and security.
4. The last one is to select the privacy and security option and next is to disable it.
Proceed accordingly with instructions and methods and you will be solved and can connect your Mac with the Hp Printer.
HP Printer Customer Service Number
If you are unable to fix this issue with the above-mentioned steps then don’t worry you can Dial HP Printer customer service Number +1-888-479-5919 for world-class solutions. our all experts are well knowledgeable and certified, who will fix your issue instantly.