Are you looking for How To Connect Canon MG3022 printer to wifi? You have landed on the correct page! It is a compact all in one printer, with amazing features, such as built-in wifi, auto power on, and PECMA Cloud Link. Also, the hybrid ink system of the printer integrates the color ink for the bright colors and also integrates black pigment ink for crisp, with clear text. Also, the setup of the printer on your computer is very simple. So, if you are using the Canon MG3022 printer, then you should find the wireless configuration of it on the internet to guide the way of connection.
So, in order to Connect Canon MG3022 Printer to Wi-Fi , then these two things are vital that you must know:
✔ You must be sure that your printer has a physical WPS button and a Wifi protected set up in the access point.
✔ Also, there should be a secure and connected internet connection.
How to connect Canon MG3022 printer to wifi:
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to connect the Canon MG3022 printer to wifi-
1. The first step is to turn your printer on and press the Wifi button until you find the indicator light flashing. You need to make sure that the blue light starts glowing
2. Then you need to turn to the WPS button on your access and do it for 2 minutes. You will notice that the blue light will continue flashing or blinking.
3. Once you see that it is connected to the access point, both the Wifi and the power light will flash.
4. Then, the electric and the Wifi lamps will stop both naps and remain.
5. After that, try to print the network settings of your printer. This will confirm if the process done until now is successful or not.
6. Then the next step is to put the sheet on the tray.
7. Press the cancel/resume button until the indicator lamp shines 15 times, after which you need to release it.
8. This way, your printer prints the network’s information page, which indicates clearly that the installation process was successful.
9. This way, when your printer is connected to the internet connection, both the indicators are turned off.
After connection, the next step is the setup. So, follow the steps given below for your Canon Pixma MG3022 setup on Windows PC.
Canon Pixma MG3022 wireless printer setup:
1. The first step is to make sure that your printer, your windows computer, and your wifi router are all turned on.
2. Then, the next step is to Connect Canon MG3022 Printer to Wi-Fi router and then download the printer driver of your printer by going to the official website of Canon.
3. Then, follow the onscreen instructions to install the drivers.
4. Then the next step is to go to the “Control Panel” from the windows search option and click on the “Add Printer” option from the top right section.
5. Then you need to choose the name of your printer from the available list of the printers and click on “Next”.
6. Then after some time your printer will be visible on your screen. Thus, the setup is now completed.