Are you a Canon printer user and facing the issue of Canon Printer Error b504 while working with it? You have landed on the correct page! Before knowing the ways by which you can ﬁx the error, you need to understand the root cause behind it and then work accordingly.
Cause of Canon Printer Error b504
It usually happens with the printers that the print head if the printers get overheat and may undergo self-destruction. This issue occurs when there is no ﬂow of ink to the print head to keep it cool. So, it probably occurs when the cartridge is completely dry or no ink is ﬂowing through the cartridge. So when you decide to insert in it a new cartridge, it happens that the printer does not ﬁnd any ink present in the printhead, and that is the time when it reports the error b504.
So, this is the root cause behind the Canon Printer Error b504. Now, here are some ways mentioned by which you can ﬁx this error in your printer.
Steps to Fix Canon Printer Error b504?
So, the Canon Printer Error b504 is a kind of error that demands instant ﬁx. If nit ﬁxed instantly, you may start facing serious issues with your printhead. So, here are the steps that you need to follow to ﬁx your Canon Error b504.
- The ﬁrst step is to turn your printer off, thus u plugging all the power cords and cables.
- The next step is to open the front cover so as the print cart moves manually.
- If your print card is not moveable, so plugin all the power cables and switch in the power of your printer. Once done, unplug it again and shift it to a movable position.
- Now, the next step is to identify the cartridge that you are wanting to change or replace. For this, keep your index ﬁnger on that cartridge and press on the fastener.
- As soon as you hear the sound of the click, the cartridge will eject out.
- Once you are done with this process of cartridge replacement, then close the front cover of the printer and restart your printer by plugging in back all the power cords.
This solution will help you to ﬁx the Canon Printer Error b504. Even if this method is unable to solve this issue, then you need to get proper guidance by calling at customer care service of Canon.
Get Instant Help by Canon Printer Support Experts
In case, after following the above steps, if you are unable to remove this error from your printer and it is again popping up on your screen, then Don’t worry you can contact Canon Printer Support Experts Dial +1-888-479-5919. The experts at the Canon Printer Support will provide you the best solution. our Experts are available 24X7, so feel free to contact us at your convenience!
Check the solution for the error: canon tr4500 setup