- Everyone needs a printer which can perform all the tasks for us be it printing, copying or scanning.
- We need all in one printer for our comfort and convenience which can be connected to multiple devices at a time and save our time. Canon is a great company to go for.
- Wireless connectivity in a printer is like icing on the cake so if you have purchased or are planning to purchase one, in this article we will go through canon mg3020 wireless setup.
First of all Canon has a majority of market share in the printer devices. This is because of the latest updated technology, handy and easy to use features and trust of customers on the brand. The company was started in 1937 in Japan and currently it is operating worldwide.
Setting Up The Printer:
- First of all boot up the printer for canon mg3020 wireless setup and keep the security details on one side, it would be needed ahead like ID and password
- Then you have to hold down the wireless switch until the time it begins flashing at a faster speed.
- You have got a CD inside the printer package, put it in the computer’s CD panel and keep going with the steps to associate it to the computer.
WI-FI SETUP FOR WINDOWS AND APPLE OS:
Canon mg3020 wireless setup For Windows Devices:
1.) Download the installation and driver software provided on the official site of canon by the company. It is the compatible version with your device, you just need to enter your device name.
2.) The setup process starts when you open the driver application.
3.) You need to choose the region (where country do you belong).
4.) Further on go through the terms and conditions page which has a list of all license and agreement details.
5.) The driver will detect the device on its own in a few moments, you need to just choose the network type and fill in the security details.
6.) After a while the connection between printer and computer will be established and you are done.
The canon mg3020 wireless setup process for windows will be completed and you can perform the printing process now.
Canon Mg3020 Wireless Setup For MAC Devices:
1.) Open the internet browser and download the compatible software version from the official website. The correct compatible version will be accessible only on the official website.
2.) Open the setup application and begin with the process.
3.) Go through the license agreement and read terms & conditions cited on the next window.
4.) The system will show a list of routers available nearby, choose your router and click OK.
5.) Now it will ask for security details of the router, fill in the details.
6.) Further on it will ask you to opt/choose your printer from the given list.
7.) There would be certain stages to follow to adjoin the computer with the printer. These will appear on the screen. Follow those steps and connection will be done.
Here on the canon mg3020 wireless setup for mac device is completed, look out if you have missed any stage else you can start the printing process.
Read Also –