Fix Yahoo cannot receive email: Yahoo! Mail is very effective in sending, receiving, and managing emails. It is one of those platforms which are used by every third person. However, many users occasionally encounter issues in receiving emails due to several causes. If you are also getting issues in receiving emails in your Yahoo Mail account, you can follow the process mentioned-below to overcome not receiving yahoo emails issues:
Steps to fix Yahoo cannot receive email Issue:
1. Confirm the account for any failures
- Login into the Yahoo! Mail account and send an email to yourself.
- If you come across an error report then examine fixing that.
- If you don’t encounter any error, then the email is possibly working fine and Yahoo not getting emails issue is solved.
2. Confirm the account settings in the Yahoo mail account
- Authenticate that the spam folder. View your spam folder to guarantee that email was not mismarked as spam.
- Confirm and be sure that you have not barred the sender wrongly.
- Attempt to reply-to address. The reply to the address must be blank.
- View the filters in your account to confirm if the emails are going routed to some other folder.
3. Request the sender to check the account
- Request the sender to assure that the email entered by him is accurately inputted.
- If they face any problem regarding the sending of the mail, then inquire them to take the help of their service provider if you are not getting Yahoo emails.
1. Using the mobile browser
- Yahoo not receiving emails issue might be because of poor or no internet connection. Confirm if the device is connected to the internet and attempt to update the browser to the latest version.
- Next, click the “force stop” option and restart the browser. After that clear the browser’s cache and internal memory.
- Turn off private browsing and enable the location services.
- Now, restart or reboot the mobile device.
- After that uninstall and reinstall the web browser or use a distinct web browser.
- Update the device’s operating system to the newest version or contact your device’s manufacturer for additional support.
2. Yahoo Mail app
If Yahoo not getting emails errors is in your mobile browser but not in the app, then attempt the following solutions.
3. Update the app
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Visit “My applications” and choose the Yahoo app.
- Click the “Updates” tab and tap the “Update” option to update it.
- If you don’t find any “Update” button, then the app is updated.
4. Sign in and out of the app
- On your mobile device visit to application.
- Tap the profile icon image icon.
- Now click sign out.
- To remove not receiving Yahoo mail issue on your mobile device. Visit the application.
- Click the profile icon image and click Sign in.
- Tap your Yahoo ID, and then tap on next.
- Open your password and then click Sign in.
5. Uninstall and reinstall the app
Uninstalling the application
- Initially, visit the main menu on your phone.
- Next click on the option of ‘Settings’ tab.
- Next visit for the alternative of ‘Accounts & Sync.’
- Later below the Manage Accounts tab go for the expected account you wish to switch.
- Next, visit the alternative of ‘Remove Account’ tab.
Reinstalling the application
- Click the device’s Menu button and tap the “Settings” option.
- Tap Accounts and visit the add account option.
- Click email and enter your complete email address and password
- Click the next alternative and select how frequent the app confirms for new mail and now click “Next” option.
- Enter a description and your name and then click next this might help in removing Yahoo not receiving emails.
Dial Yahoo Customer support number for Assistance:
We wish that after following the above-mentioned steps you would have fixed Yahoo cannot receive email issue. If not so or you come across any issue while doing so, no need to worry at all. Dial Yahoo Customer support number+1 (878)-999-8893 to get in touch with experts who will assist you in this case. Feel free to dial us, we are available round the clock for your assistance.