Looking for the Maxisys elite printer setup? You have landed on the correct article. You will get the complete guide in this article that will help you to set up your Maxisys elite printer.
Maxisys elite printer setup:
If you have Windows, here are the steps that you need to follow in order to set up your Maxisys elite printer-
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the same network as that of the Autel unit.
- You need to have the Win7 Extractor or WinRAR on your computer.
- After downloading and installing this, restart your PC.
- Then click on the link http://support.autel.com/support/solutions/folders/8000079030
You can also open the browser and go to http://www.auteltech.com/ in case the above link does not work. Then go to the top right and click the option of Support & Updates-> Firmware and Downlaods-> Update Client-> Locate the “Maxi PC Suite” and click on the option of Download here.
- Once downloading has been done, navigate through your downloads folder and create a new folder and name it as Autel.
- Then search for the Maxisys PC Suite.zip folder and right-click on it to extract the file. Place this extracted file in that new folder that you named as Autel before.
- Open the folder Autel and then double click the file AutoRun.
- Choose Yes if you are prompted to allow or block the program and choose to install the Maxisys printer. Its installation will begin!
- After that, you need to follow all the on-screen instructions and complete the installation process and restart your PC or Windows.
- Once you have restarted, select “Always Allow” if you see any prompts o your computer asking for allowing or blocking the incoming connections for the Autel program.
- You need to first verify that, is your Autel tool and your computer with the installed Autel software, both are on the same wireless network.
- Also, verify that your Maxisys software suite is running or not. To check this, go to the system tray at the right bottom on the taskbar for the Maxisys printer icon. It is actually supposed to autorun on the start-up but it will be prevented by some antivirus programs and software. If this is not running, then start it again, and then reprint again.
- Also, check if there is a current working version of Adobe Acrobat.
- If you are printing for the first time and Autel is failing to search for the computer, you are recommended to restart your PC and Autel, both.
- If still, you are not able to connect to the computers in order to print, so we recommend you to contact your local IT tech, who will take further measures to fix this issue.
Printing from Autel Maxisys Setup-
- For printing a page, tap on the print icon and then chose the option of Print.
- After you have tapped the Print option, you will see a dialogue box that will appear on the screen, stating, “Creating Print File”.
- The next step will be where you would be asked to select your computer. Then tap to select the computer destination that will be displayed with a blue checkmark. Then press the “OK” button.
- Then you will see a dialogue box on the screen stating, “Upload file to the printer”. This message will be seen for a few seconds on your screen and will disappear on its own when the file has been transferred to the computer.
- Thus, your PC link will send the file to the printer automatically by default.
Get in Touch with Maxisys elite Customer Support Number
If the Error Code still persists then you can call at Maxisys elite printer customer support number 1-878-999-8893. The experts will help you with the best solutions to solve your problems, and they are available 24X7 to help their customers.