The above mentioned technical error code is caused due to problems with the scanner carriage within the user’s device. Thus, without wasting time Fix HP Printer E8 error with proficient guidelines available with us. Alternatively, once carriage movement stalls, the printer will begin responding automatically by sending an error light message. Well, the major cause for the irregularity may be due to software issues or breakage in the scanner motor connection or even can be due to a technical fault in a motor itself. Follow the mentioned below steps to remove the error code.
Steps to fix HP Laserjet Pro M1132 Error E8
- Keep your printer device in a strong place, possibly in a well-lit or ventilated area. A screwdriver, a clean rip, and alcohol are essential to fully fix the HP Printer e8 Error. Now proceed onto the next step.
- Now, open the main printer cover with its small internal over. Assure to unlock the ink cartridge lever by simply holding its handle and taking it out.
- Keep an eye out for your printer roller and separate it from the holder. Grab these rollers to clean with a rag dipped in alcohol, allow it to dry. This requires a careful cleaning process to remove dust and all collected inks as well as other particles that are coating the surface of the device.
- Clip the roller back on your printer holder to fix your re-installation process.
- Turn the printer sideways and keep an eye out for its jack which is located backward and remove its two nuts. Then, pull Jack out.
- Clean your black printer roller that is within it and reinstall it back to your jack.
- To fix the HP Printer e8 Error, simply reinstall the ink cartridge to close your lever and hold it firmly.
- Turn off your device and power it on. If you see an error light on the screen blinking, open the scanner cover. Apply oil to your drive and close the scanner. Power-up the printer again.
Dial HP Printer Customer Support to get in touch with experts
We wish that after following the above-mentioned steps you would have easily fixed HP Printer e8 error in HP laserjet pro. If you are unable to do so or any issue comes across you while doing so, no need to worry at all. Dial toll-free HP Printer Customer Support +1-888-479-5919 to get in touch with HP certified professionals who are accessible round the clock to assist you with the most suitable solutions whenever required. We resolve not only current issues but also assure that you may not have to face any issues further in the future also.