The printer is always a useful device for accomplishing the work, be it official or personal use. HP Printer provides the best quality printing results and having advanced technology features. But, occasionally, you may experience some issues with the HP Printer while using it. HP Printer 79 service error is one of the most common errors that is usually faced by many users while performing the printing task. Well, there could be many reasons for occurring this error, for example, an Internet connection slow issue, Outdated Printer driver issue, Firmware updates and computer issue, etc.
But you must not take tension about it, you can easily fix the HP Printer 79 Service Error by following the steps, that are recommended by HP printer service professional. Follow the mentioned below solutions to quickly fix the issue.
Solutions to Fix HP Printer 79 Service Error:-
Solution 1:- Log in and Remove the Printer from your Device
- Initially, turned OFF the Power of your Printer.
- Next, check and then remove the printing process. Make certain that every PC has access to the printer in the “Network” area.
- In the “Domain network”, you can’t cancel the printing process. You must examine the owner in the “See what is printing” option there.
- Subsequently, log in with that account & try to remove it from there.
- After finishing close the tab there.
- Finally, switch ON the Printer.
Check the error is fix, if not, then proceed to the next solution.
Solution 2:- Install and Update Newly Drivers for HP Printers
You must try to Download, Update and Install the new Drivers for your Printers to remove the error, and for smooth running the PC.
- First, restart the printer with only the Power cord being attached.
- If your printer starts instantly, then you require to connect an Ethernet cable from the printer to your cable modem or DSL or switch or the router.
- Then choose the network icon on your printer screen and examine to see that if your printer has authenticated to network & lists to an IP (Internet Protocol) address.
- Once connected to the network, now run the firmware update.
- Visit the “Settings” tab. Then select the Printer Update option, and afterward confirm the “updates” now there.
- Carry on by selecting the update & download & install there.
By following the above process, you can easily Download, Update and Install the new Drivers for your Printers and easily Fix HP Printer 79 Service Error. If after following the above steps also, you are unable to fix it, then move ahead…
Dial HP Printer Customer Support to instantly fix error 79 by professional support:
In case, you have any queries to follow the solution, then get experts’ help now. Dial HP Support Number +1-888-479-5919 to get in touch with HP certified professionals. All the technicians available in our team are certified, trained & have years of experience in resolving HP Printer issues. Don’t hesitate to dial us. Feel free to call us, we are available round the clock to assist you whenever need. We work with the motto of customer satisfaction, thus we always offer best services from our side.