HP Officejet 5255 printer comes with Bluetooth Smart, improved Wi-Fi connectivity, faster print speeds, and many more amazing features. HP Officejet 5255 printers are multi-functional units for a small business or home office. HP Officejet 5255 printer offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing functions for creating and digitizing documents. After completing the HP Officejet 5255 Setup you can easily send jobs from your mobile phone via Mopria, Apple AirPrint, and HP ePrint, among other apps.
Key features of HP Officejet 5255 are mentioned below:
• Functions: Scan, Print, Copy, Fax
• Smartphone Printing Capabilities
• An Optical Scan Resolution: 1200 dpi
• Faster print speeds.
• Manual Dual-Sided Scanning and Copying
• Wi-Fi Connectivity and USB 2.0
• Printing Speed: 7 ppm Color, 10 ppm Black
• Color copy capability.
• Wide range of paper size support.
• send/receive faxes with rear phone port.
• Print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
• Comes with a one-year limited warranty.
If the user is installing the printer on the device for the first time then this page setup allows the user to configure the printer on your system for the first time. Before downloading the software to start printing from the hp Officejet 5255 printer ensure that the power of your printer is ON. Also, HP Officejet 5255 Setup requires a computer/ laptop, a printer, and a router. Note: Ensure that the printer and a device (or computer) should be connected to the same active network.
For HP Officejet 5255 Setup follow the below-mentioned steps:
• While taking the hp Officejet 5255 printer out of the box, ensure that all the necessary components are available in the box. Manual is an important thing that comes along with the hp Officejet 5255 printer because through it you can set up the hp Officejet 5255 printer very easily.
• In the setting up of the hp Officejet 5255 printer, having a good and stable connection is almost mandatory.
• Now, turn ON the hp Officejet 5255 printer.
• Connect the hp Officejet 5255 printer to the network set up. Keep your computer in the range of the printer.
• Make sure all component parts of the hp Officejet 5255 printer have been attached. This could include an ink cartridge or numerous other components, for instance.
• Now, attach other major parts such as printing tray and also, fill a sufficient ink. Note: insert the paper properly otherwise it will make a logjam.
• Before confirm once that power switch is connected and all the basics are done properly.
• Ensure that the printer driver for the HP Officejet 5255 is downloaded. For this, go to the 123.hp website.
Download all the required driver software from the 123.hp website.
Select the download option to install the recommended printer software to complete a process of setup. To install the software in a device, extract the software. In the consecutive pages, click on the check box to accept terms and policies. To finish the installation process, follow all the instructions displaying on the screen of a device.