HP Envy 5660 Troubleshooting
If you have bought the Hp Envy 5660 printer, then you have made a very good choice because, firstly, it is the Hp printer, that is, the brand itself is now very well established and recognized in the market for ages. Secondly, this model of the Hp printer has proved to be one of the superb models among all the Hp printers. It has all the latest features in it. Thus, this wireless printer is making a boom in the market out there! If you want it to buy for your personal use at home, or to keep in your office cabin, it just fits in anywhere and everywhere! But, because it is an electronic device, so there can be some issues related to it. But not worry, because in such cases, you don’t have to rush to the customer care centers. If your Hp Envy 5660 Troubleshooting All you need to perform is some basic troubleshooting, which we will be telling you how to perform in this article.
Steps for HP Envy 5660 Troubleshooting Error
There can be multiple reasons behind the issues, that is, there can be issues related to the careless handling of the ink cartridges and the papers for instance. So, you need to get rid of these issues by fixing them, which means, you need to handle your papers and your ink cartridges well. Here are some simple steps that you can follow (especially when you are a non-technical person and have no idea about these issues and their fixing)-
1. Paper Related Issues-
This problem is many times faced by the users when their paper in the printer tray gets stuck. So, here is how you can fix it-
● Power on your printer and install the ink cartridges in the holders, carefully and accurately.
● Then, you need to lift up the scanner and allow the print heads to become idle, after which you need to remove the ink cartridges as well. Check for the torn papers or paper bits, if you find any of them!
● Also, make sure to check thoroughly inside the printer for the torn paper, be it the print head and the printer rollers.
● So, after you are done finding them and removing them of course, open the input tray and take the papers out.
● Reinsert the same papers, thus making sure no paper is torn or damaged, and don’t tighten the edge guides too much.
● After fitting the edge guides properly, close the input tray. This would surely solve your problem.
2. Ink Cartridge Problem:
● you need to follow the same steps initially, that is, power on your printer, lift up the scanner, and allow the ink cartridges to stop moving.
● Then, unplug the power cord of your printer and open the cartridge cover to remove the cartridges.
● Take a cotton cloth (a clean one) and wipe the entire printer nicely from inside. Also, check for any bits of paper if left somewhere within the printer.
● We would also suggest you check the ink levels in your cartridges because low ink levels also create issues, like printer not printing anything, or printer printing blank pages. So, if you find your ink cartridges with very low, or no, or even dried up inks, them we would highly recommend you to either refill them or replace them, whatsoever is required accordingly.
● Then, reinsert the cartridges properly into their respective holders, and plug in the power cord of the printer again.
● This would definitely fix your Hp Envy 5660 troubleshooting.
3. Network Connections:
Having the right network connection is very much important, be it the wireless network or the wired network. In case it is a wireless network, make sure that your computer or any other device, and the printer, are connected with the same network using the WPA password.
In case it is a wired connection, make sure that the USB cable you are using is not damaged, or if you observe that it is not working appropriately in the slot where it is inserted, so shift it to another slot.