Now a day HP Envy 5055 Printers come with the feature of wireless connectivity and it allows a person to print from one or more than one system by using the HP envy 5055 wireless setup network. A person can set up his/ her printer as well as the system accordingly. By doing this, a person will get wireless connectivity to print photos, files, documents (or other prints). A person can set a connection type as wireless while installing software.
If a person is doing a process of ‘set up a printer’ for the v first time, then he/ she has to remove the printer from the box and also all packing materials. After doing this, connect the power cable to the power supply and set control panel preferences. Now, load papers into the input tray and install the ink cartridges. At last download plus install the required printer software. The below-mentioned headings will help a person in wireless hp envy 5055 setup printer with his/ her windows or Mac device.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup for Windows
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup for Windows for Windows 7 requires driver installation. Also, its set up can be quite complex while comparing with Windows 10. Windows 10 device is compatible with HP Envy 5055 Wireless Printer. In any window device, the wireless connection can be established by HP wireless direct, built-in Wi-Fi, HP auto wireless connects, or by its Bluetooth function. Steps too HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup for Windows are mentioned below:
- Turn ON the printer and a device.
- In the printer’s setting menu, go to the Control Panel.
- Shift downwards.
- Select the Wireless setting option.
- Click on the HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Wizard option. Now, halt for 4-5 seconds. This action will turn on the Wi-Fi of the printer.
- After configuring, the printer begins to scan the available networks (in its range).
- Activate a router, associated with a wireless Access Point. Ensure that his Access Point should have a strong and active internet connection.
- The printer connects to your wireless network automatically if the printer’s auto-connect mode will be activated. If this mode is disabled then a list will be displaying the names of available networks (in the range) on the panel of the printer.
- Browse the list and then select the desired network.
- Once the wireless network connection is associated successfully, the printer will be displaying a message. This message contains information about “the connection is successfully established and your printer is ready to use”.
- When the connection is established, the notification light on the printer turns into blue color.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup for Mac
A system with a Mac operating system supports wireless connection. If anyone wants to connect his/ her HP Envy 5055 printer to the computer over a wireless network connection, he/ she have to use the device’s (Mac) inbuilt Wireless feature or the AirPrint function. A device, Mac, requires to be configured with the printer so as to start printing, copying as well as scanning. Steps to HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup for Mac are mentioned below:
- Turn ON the printer and device.
- By tapping the Wi-Fi icon on the control panel, activate the wireless feature.
- Switch ON the wireless router and connect it to Wireless Access Point.
- Confirm that Access Point’s settings are set to open. Also, it has a strong, active, and stable internet connection. If there is any unstable network make sure HP envy 5055 printer and router kept within the range.
- Enable the Wi-Fi feature on the device. After doing this, confirm it connects to a wireless network to which the printer is connected.
If the error still perseveres then you can Dial HP Printer Support Number +1-888-479-5919. To get in touch with professional experts, who will resolve your issue instantly. Our technical experts are available 24×7,365 days for your assistance.