Steps for HP Deskjet 3755 Ink Replacement
It can be a tricky task to carry out HP Deskjet 3755 Ink Replacementwhen it runs out of ink. However, if you follow the instructions given below carefully and step by step, you will able to carry out HP Deskjet 3755 Ink Replacement without any difficulties.
You will get ink cartridges with your printer when you buy a new HP Deskjet 3755 printer. You need to replace the old ink cartridge with a new one If you run out of ink after the usage or if you face any issues with your current ink cartridge. To do this you need to buy a genuine HP ink cartridge to prevent any further issue.
How to remove ink cartridge in HP Deskjet 3755
You should keep in mind before removing the ink cartridge you shouldn’t leave the ink slot empty for long hours. You must make sure that remove the ink cartridge only once you get the replacement cartridge in your hand.
1. First of all, power on your printer.
2. After that, open the ink cartridge access door.
3. Now wait for the cartridge to come to ink access area.
4. After that push the head of the ink cartridge and then remove it from the slot.
5. Once you are done with that, hold the cartridge by its side and then remove it from the printer ink slot.
How to put ink in HP Deskjet 3755
Once you are done with removing the old ink cartridge, then while you try to insert the new ink cartridge, your HP Deskjet 3755 printer prompts you to load paper in your printer. So, you need to take a fresh stack of paper and load it into your paper input tray. Also, ensure that the paper setting matches your paper size in your printer. You must adjust the paper width guide before and after loading paper in your printer.
1. First of all, press the power button to turn on your HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
2. After that open the ink cartridge access door. Then press the ink cartridge to remove it from the slot.
3. Next take out the new HP ink cartridge from its package.
4. After that, remove the protective cover around the package.
5. Then hold the cartridge by its side. Make sure that you don’t touch the copper contacts and ink nozzles.
6. You should keep in mind that If you damage them it can cause ink failure, clogs and bad electrical connections.
7. It is important to note the colour of the slot and the cartridge before inserting.
8. Now take the cartridge and gently push it in the appropriate colour slot.
9. Make sure to insert them in an upward direction in the colour slot.
10. When you are done, close the ink cartridge door.
If you follow the above-mentioned steps carefully, then you should not face any difficulty in HP Deskjet 3755 ink replacement. However, if you still face problems, you can contact HP for support at | +1 (878)-999-8893 They are available round the clock and provide you with guidance from the experts.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Turn off the printer and open the cartridge compartment.
- Press down the cartridge to take it out.
- Now to install the new cartridge do the same by pressing down the cartridge to insert it.
- Do not forget to remove the plastic wrap and then close the compartment.