Are you facing issues with your HP Deskjet 3630 printer not printing anything or printing blank pages? Do not worry user! You have landed on the correct page. Here in this article, we will discuss everything about HP Deskjet 3630 not printing anything or why is it printing blank pages. Also, we will discuss the ways that would be appropriate for you to resolve this issue. Before contacting your HP Customer Care Service, we would request you to once go through this page and try fixing this issue by following the procedures!
Why My HP Deskjet 3630 Not Printing Anything?
There can be multiple reasons as to why your HP Deskjet 3630 printer is printing blank pages or not printing anything. A few of them can be-
- The low level of your ink cartridges.
- The ink cartridges might have been dried up because of no use for a much longer period of time.
- The settings of your printer might be different.
- The print heads might have been clogged.
- The ink cartridges might have been placed inappropriately or in a wrong position (if you face this issue just after installing the ink cartridges).
How to Fix My HP Deskjet 3630 Not Printing:
Here are some checkpoints that you need to view in order to figure out the cause behind your issue of HP Deskjet 3630 not printing anything, and accordingly take actions to fix it-
- Make sure to check the ink levels of your ink cartridge because in case the ink level is low, or even if your cartridge has been dried up due to no use for a much longer period of time, then there are chances in both the cases that your printer might not print anything.
- Then, make sure that your print head has been cleaned properly and not clogged. Because if it is clogged at any place, then it might create a hindrance in the printing of your printer.
- Then, the next thing to make sure is that your ink cartridges have been places properly at their respective positions. Check it again to make sure. Open the cover of the printer and take out all your ink cartridges one by one, and then after cleaning the sockets and the printer entirely from within, gently place back the ink cartridges at their respective sockets one by one. You should keep in mind the arrow of the directions to place your cartridges in, and also the respective socket for each cartridge.
- You should also make sure to check the settings of your printer. It might be that the printer in use is not selected as the printer that is printing on your computer. So, go to the control panel and the printer settings, find the name of your printer (if it is a wireless or a Bluetooth printer), and select it.
Thus, these are the ways by which you can resolve the issue of your HP Deskjet 3630 printer not printing anything, or, printing blank pages.
When to contact the Hp Customer Care Service?
When you have once tried all the above-mentioned ways to fix this issue and yet the problem has not been resolved (it exists), then we would recommend you to contact the HP Customer Care Service because the experts at the center will guide you better to solve the problem. Also, it might also be the case that your printer requires proper servicing, that also the HP Customer Care will inform (if in need) accordingly. Thus, your issue will be definitely resolved then!