The Hp printer e3 error signifies that there is some carriage jam issue. There may be specific printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer error. But, here we have illustrated the simple and easy method to overcome the printer problem. If while printing, the printer error code e3 gets displayed on the screen, then no need to bother. Thus, for all printer users who are stuck with the Hp printer e3 error, we have illustrated several ways to deal with the printer error. Thus, read the steps below thoroughly and apply the same to fix printer error code e3.
It happens that whenever the user tries to take a hard card of the document, Hp printer e3 error appears on the screen. Also, some users experience the same difficulty when printing documents. Thus, there is some process to fix the Hp printer e3 error.
Users who are suffering from printer error e3, then all of them are suggested to go through the details given below. From here, users will surely get an exact solution to the printer problem. This type of printer error needs to be resolved as soon as possible. Thus, to fix the Hp printer e3 error, follow the steps mentioned below.
Solution to fix error code e3:
To remove this annoying printer error, read the printer troubleshooting steps discussed below. Hence, with the steps listed below, it would get comfortable for the users to remove the printer problem. Thus, move ahead and go through the steps provided here.
Clear all paper from the input tray
- Cautiously look for the small pieces of paper or stuck objects on the input tray area.
- In case, if there is any then remove the entire jammed paper.
- Then, finally, click the cancel button to clear the paper jam automatically.
Clear Jammed Paper from the output tray
- Clear out the entire jammed paper or stuck objects from the output tray area.
- Then, cautiously remove all of them.
- After clearing the paper jam, be sure that the carriage moves freely.
Guarantee that the carriage moves freely
- Initially, users are recommended to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Now before moving the further steps, let the carriage become idle.
- While keeping the printer ON, cautiously remove the entire power cords and other cables from the printer.
- Now, find any paper jam in the ink cartridge access area.
- In case, if there is any object or papers then separate them cautiously.
- Then to free the carriage path, push it to the right and remove the paper if it is presented.
- Finally, close the ink cartridge access door, then turn on the printer and print a test page to make sure that the Hp printer e3 error is resolved.
Dial HP Printer Support Number
We wish that with the troubleshooting steps mentioned above, Hp printer e3 error got resolved. However, in case if there is any user who seeks Professional support, then feel free to get in touch with us at printer Support Number. The entire professionals available are highly certified & trained. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us, we are accessible round the clock to assist you with world clock solution.