The Microsoft operating systems known as Windows are easily one of the most widely used OS all over the world. It has served as an encouragement for the company to better themselves and launch even better and advances systems often. Their most recent update is the Windows 10. This Blog is explaining about Error 0x00000667 in Windows 10.
However no system is ever completely fool proof, they all have issues and breakdowns from time to time; a very common issue is the Error 0x00000667 in Windows 10. Continue to read on further to know everything there is to know about this error.
Reasons for Error 0x00000667 in Windows 10
There are a few common reasons behind the occurrence of this error. We have compiled a list of them for you, so that you can read about them and analyse which one might be it for your system:
- It might be because your device has some softwares installed in it which are contradicting with the Windows.
- This particular error might also be the result of a Windows Installer service that has been disabled.
- If you have enabled a hyper V service on your laptop or computer, then this bug might arise.
Solutions for Error 0x00000667 in Windows 10
Now that you might have identified the problem causing this Error 0x00000667 in Windows 10 below are a few tried and tested solutions that you can employ to deal with it.
Change up the Blue stacks
Things like Bluestacks and Nox are android simulators; they must be uninstalled from the system. After their removal, clear off all and any useless cache on your system. Check if the error is removed or not and after which you can install the simulators once more if you’d like.
Disable the Hyper V
This conflicting error can be a result of this service being preinstalled in your Windows. You should follow the guide below to remove it with ease:
- From the start icon of your Windows, click on the option that says apps and features.
- On an adjacent link you should find programs and features.
- It will lead you to the Control panel, from there go to the Windows features panel.
- From there you can locate the link to turn the Hyper V on or off, choose to deselect and press enter.
- To save the changes one final time, restart your system and check if you can boot without Error 0x00000667 in Windows 10.
Use the Windows Installer service
Another common reason would be the absence of a Windows Installer Service on your system. Some of our compiled steps might help you with getting it installed easily:
- Press the Windows + R keys.
- You will be prompted with a run dialogue box.
- Near the blinking cursor, type in the command ‘cmd’.
- On another Window console, write ‘net start MSIcursor’
- It will enable you to get the Windows Installer service.
If this still does not solve the Error 0x00000667 in Windows 10, users can also try their hand at either registering or de-registering the installer service.
Lastly, you can completely try to restore the Windows 10. It can be done pressing the boot key and it will take about 30 to 40 minutes for it to finish.
If nothing else works, always feel free to contact the official technical help of Microsoft by visiting their website.
For more Windows help and support, go to Connect with Excel Tech Guru, a leading tech support company in the United States
Read More Windows 10 Error Guideline here –