HP printers are known for their high-quality output, reliable performance, versatility and the high volume of print in a very short period of time. But occasionally users may experience HP Printer paper jam issue which can happen because of several causes. Some of the causes are unknown to us and they need to be seeking to resolve them. This may need technical assistance which can be easily availed from HP printer support +1 (878)-999-8893 . This will let you solve issues with the HP printer with an instant approach.
Reasons for HP Printer paper jam error:
There are many reasons for Paper Jam error. Some of the most common reasons are listed below:
- Paper tray overfilling.
- Improper paper position.
- Poor quality of the paper.
- Using torn paper for printing.
- Dust or dirt on paper or on the printer.
- Foreign materials such as paper dust or toner dust inside the printer.
Steps to fix HP Printer paper jam error:
The initial step is to clear the paper jam which has got stuck in the printer. To do this follow the steps mentioned below:
- Switch off the printer and separate the power cord from the power supply.
- Now take out the paper output cover.
- After that remove the jammed paper slowly and cautiously.
- Next, remove if there is any paper remaining in the input tray.
- Then reload the paper into the input tray.
- Finally, reconnect the printer to the power cord and switch it on.
Now, examine the printer for any debris and clean the entire dirt and dust from there.
- Switch off the printer and separate the power cord.
- Remove the entire stuck paper from the tray.
- Now cautiously remove the dust from the metal rollers which exist inside the printer.
- Now shut the door and connect again the printer.
Also, make sure that the ink cartridges can move easily without any hindrance. For this:
- Separate the power cord from the printer and the wall outlet.
- Now, pull the ink cartridge.
- Subsequently, move the carriage of the printer.
- Take out if there is a paper in the tray.
- Remove the rear accessory door.
- Attempt rotating the rollers.
- Now again install the ink cartridges after gently cleaning them.
- Finally, put the power cord back and restart the printer.
Next, try resetting the printer. To do this look at the steps listed below:
- Initially, Switch on the printer.
- Now, wait for some time until the printer becomes idle.
- Keeping the printer on, separate the power cord from the printer as well as from the wall outlet.
- Now after a few moments put the plug back into the wall outlet and then again connect the power cord to the printer as well.
- Ultimately, wait till the printer switches on and check if it is working well.
After following the entire process, you can try printing a test page by loading a paper into the paper tray to check if it is working well.
Dial HP Printer Customer Service for Instant Support:
If still, you are facing issues with your HP printer while printing because of paper jams or any other cause, you can dial HP Printer Customer Support to get the issues resolved. The professionals available here are certified, trained & knowledgeable. They will provide you step by step instructions so that you can easily fix your issue. Don’t hesitate to dial us. Feel free to call us, we are available 24*7, 365 days for your assistance.