About excel error stdole32 tlb
Excel error STDOLE32.TLB occurs when Microsoft Excel fails or crashes while it is running, so its name. It is not necessary that the code was corrupt in some way, but only that it did not work during its run-time. Such an error will appear as an annoying notification on your screen until it is handled and corrected. Here are the symptoms, causes, and methods of troubleshooting the problem.
In an effort to help you understand your problem, we list some definitions for the words contained in your error. This is a work in progress, so sometimes we may misinterpret the word, so feel free to skip this section!
Excel: For queries on programming only against Excel objects or files, or complex formula development.
TIb: Translation Lookaside Buffer TLB enables modern CPUs to instantly map virtual memory addresses to physical memory addresses and vice versa.
Symptoms of Excel error Code STDOLE32.TLB
Runtime errors occur without any warning. An error message may appear on the screen whenever you run Microsoft Excel. In fact, error messages or some other dialog box cannot be addressed again and again.
Examples of deleting files or the appearance of new files may occur. Though this symptom is large because of virus infection, it can be attributed as a symptom for runtime error, as virus infection is one of the reasons for runtime error. The user may experience a sudden drop in internet connection speed, however, this is not always the case.
Reasons for Microsoft excel error stdole32 tlb :
During software design, programmers predict the occurrence of code errors. However, there are no correct designs, as errors can be expected even with the best program design. If a certain error is not experienced and addressed during design and testing, glitches can occur during runtime.
Runtime errors are usually caused by incompatible programs running at a similar time. It may also occur due to memory problems, a bad graphics driver or virus infection. Whatever the case may be, the problem should be resolved instantly to avoid further problems. Here are methods to fix the error.
Runtime errors can be annoying and persistent, but it is not completely frustrating, repairs are available. Here are solutions to do it.
If a fixed method works for you, please click the upvote button to the left of the answer, this will allow other users to know which repair method is presently working the best.
#1. Shut Conflicting Programs
When you get a runtime error, keep in brain that it is happening because of programs that are conflicting with each other. The initial thing you can do to fix the problem is to stop these conflicting programs.
- Open Task Manager by hitting Ctrl-Alt-Del at the same time. This will allow you to see the list of programs presently running.
- Visit the Processes tab and stop the programs one by one by highlighting each program and clicking the End Process button.
- You will require to notice if the error message will reoccur each time you stop a process.
- Once you get to recognize which program is causing the error, you may go ahead with the next troubleshooting step, reinstalling the application.
#2. Update/ Reinstall Conflicting programs
Using Control Panel
- For Windows 7, tap the Start Button, then tap Control panel, then Uninstall a program.
- For Windows 8, tap the Start Button, after that scroll down and tap More Settings, then tap Control panel > Uninstall a program.
- And, For Windows 10, just type Control Panel on the search box and tap the result, then click Uninstall a program
Once inside Programs and Features, tap the problem program and tap Update or Uninstall.
- If you select to update, then you will simply require to follow the prompt to finish the process, however, if you select to Uninstall, you will follow the prompt to uninstall and then re-download or use the application’s installation disk to reinstall the program.
Using Other Methods
- For Windows 7, you may find the list of entire installed programs when you tap Start and scroll your mouse over the list that emerges on the tab. You may notice on that list utility for uninstalling the program. You may proceed ahead and uninstall using utilities available in this tab.
- For Windows 10, you may tap Start, then Settings, then select Apps.
- Scroll down to notice the list of Apps and features installed on your computer.
- Tap the Program which is causing the runtime error, then you may select to uninstall or click Advanced options to reset the application.
#3 – Update your Virus protection program or download and install the latest Windows Update
Virus infection causing runtime error on your computer should instantly be prevented, quarantined or deleted. Make certain you update your virus program and run a thorough scan of the computer or, run Windows update so you can get the newest virus definition and fix.
#4 – Re-install Runtime Libraries
You might be getting the error due to an update, like the MS Visual C++ package which might not be installed appropriately or fully. What you can do then is to uninstall the present package and install a new copy.
- Initially, uninstall the package by visiting Programs and Features, find and highlight the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.
- Tap Uninstall on top of the list, and when it is done, reboot your computer.
- Download the newest redistributable package from Microsoft then install it.
#5 – Run Disk Cleanup
- You might also be experiencing runtime errors due to a very low free space on your computer.
- Back up your files and freeing up space on your hard drive
- You can also remove your cache and reboot your computer
- Run Disk Cleanup, open your explorer window and right tap your main directory (this is generally C: )
- Tap Properties and afterward click Disk Cleanup.
#6 – Reinstall Your Graphics Driver
If the error is connected to a bad graphics driver, then you may do the following:
- Open your Device Manager, find the graphics driver
- Right hit the video card driver then tap uninstall, then restart your computer.
#7 – IE connected Runtime Error
If the error you are getting is connected to the Internet Explorer, you may do the following:
1. Reset your browser.
For Windows 7, you may tap Start, visit Control Panel, then tap Internet Options on the left side. Next, you can tap the Advanced tab afterward click the Reset button.
For Windows 8 and 10, you may tap search and type Internet Options, then visit Advanced tab and tap Reset.
2. Disable script debugging and error notifications.
On the same Internet Options window, you may visit Advanced tab and seek Disable script debugging
Now, Put a checkmark on the radio button.
At a similar time, uncheck the “Display a Notification about every Script Error” item and after that tap Apply and OK, then reboot your computer.
If above-mentioned steps don’t work for you, then proceed ahead,
Dial Microsoft Excel Support Number +1-888-479-5919 to get in touch with experts who will assist you in troublesome situations. We guarantee to eradicate the excel error stdole32 tlb from the root so that you may not come across any such issue in the future also.