Epson Printer Not Printing After Changing Ink: It has a wide range of extensive printer for office and home purposes. The wide range of inkjet printers which are environment friendly, delivers amazing, incredible printing quality, fast speed, and reliable for use in offices. Print almost anything and from anywhere using the Epson printers.
High-performance printers and the use of advanced technology in printers. A technology brand that fulfills the needs of offices and home. It prints, scans, and fax documents and photos in high-quality prints. The printer provides and guarantees the superior quality and inimitable value of the brand. The printer comes in color or in black and white. The customer can choose an Epson product such as a printer according to the particular requirements. The issue of Epson printer not printing after changing ink occurs frequently due to changing the ink cartridge with a new one which is incompatible with the printer, hardware problems, connectivity error, etc and many more reasons.
FEATURES OF THE EPSON PRINTER
- The printer has a compact integrated tank design.
- Can print, scan, and fax easily.
- It is an affordable printer.
- The printer is designed for the spill and error-free spilling.
- High yield of ink bottles.
- ADF Automatic Document Feeder included in the printer.
- WIFI and WIFI direct connectivity functionalities available in the printer.
- Borderless printing is available for documents and photos.
- High quality and fast speed of printing up to 10ipm in black and 5ipm in color.
- Up to 100-page storage, memory is there of the printer.
- A 1-year warranty is there for obtaining maximum value from it and low cost for maintenance.
FEW REASONS FOR EPSON PRINTER NOT PRINTING ISSUE AFTER CHANGING INK
Following reasons are listed for the issue of Epson printer not printing after changing ink–
- Due to the improper level of position of the printer.
- The printer chip is outdated.
- The ink cartridge is not compatible with the printer.
- Connectivity problem of the printer with WIFI.
- Any hardware problems with the printer.
- Faulty or outdated printer driver.
- Installing of ink cartridge by switching off the printer.
- Low level of ink in the printer.
All the above-listed reasons might be responsible for the problem of Epson printer not printing after changing ink and troubleshoot of printer can be done for solving the issue. There are many other solutions also for this problem. Solutions can be applied in an effective and simple manner.
SOLUTIONS FOR FIXING THE PROBLEM OF EPSON PRINTER NOT PRINTING AFTER CHANGING INK OF PRINTER
Below are some of the solutions provided for fixing the problem of Epson printer not printing after changing ink –
- To check the protective tape if it is removed from the printer’s cartridge nozzle. If it is there then, the printer will not be able to print.
- Updating the printer drivers as outdated printer driver causes several technical issues. Updating to its latest, advanced version can lead to fixing the problem of not printing in a quick and simple manner.
- To reset the printer can solve the problem in a quick, effective way.
- To clean the printer head as it can cause lots of problems and the following steps can be followed for cleaning the printer head-
- First, open the control panel on the computer.
- Then click on the hardware and sound option.
- Then, click on the device and printers option.
- Right-click on the Epson printers and select on printer preferences.
- Click on the head cleaning option and wait for few minutes for completing the process of head cleaning of the printer.
- After the process, check by printing a test page if the issue is solved or not.
Above mentioned solutions are easy, workable, reliable for solving the problem of Epson printer not working after changing ink and if any other problem occurs, then the Epson printers support team can be contacted.
Epson printers are one of the leading, popular printers for office and homework purposes. With its advanced technology and high quality of printing, the output makes it reliable, efficient to use at offices or homes. WIFI and Direct WIFI connectivity functionalities make it possible for users to print from anywhere, anytime at home or office.