Error code 0x97 is a type of warning that occurs when you encounter any type of internal hardware issue in your Epson printer. This error is caused because of numerous reasons for example motherboard failure or any other internal component failure. When this error arises, your printer stops printing anything that makes you stop to complete a significant task. If you are getting the error code 0x97 in your Epson printer, then you can study this article where you will know about the troubleshooting methods to fix Epson printer error code 0x97 within simple and easy mentioned steps.
Method To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
Apparently, it usually happens on models: Epson wf-3640, wf-3620, wf-4630, wf-7620, and 7610. If you like to fix the error code 0x97 on your Epson printer, then you can follow the mentioned below steps:
Method 1# Unplug and Plug-in:
- Initially, unplug all connected cables on your printer.
- Now take entire printer cartridges to remove from your printer.
- Still turned off your printer from the power source by pushing down the power cables.
- Subsequently, plug in all the cables and then USB cables.
- Now, reinstall the ink cartridges to the printer.
- Then, turn the power back on and then check if the error code still persists.
- Check whether the blunder message persists. In the event that the error remains, follow the next method.
Method 2# Other Method of Unplug and Plug-in:
- Switch off your Epson printer and then separate it from the power source.
- Now, disconnect the connected cables and USB devices.
- After that, wait for about five minutes until the printer takes rest.
- Push and hold the power button on your printer for a few moments.
- Now you require to connect the power cord on your printer and then and release the power button.
- Subsequently, check whether this message still persists or not.
Method 3# Clean Clogged the Printer Nozzles:
- First, turn your printer off your printer and then separate it from the power source along to from your Computer.
- Now open the printer casing cautiously.
- Now take a clean paper towel and then take it with any head cleaning liquid.
- Subsequently, make the soaked paper towel position down into the middle of the printer heads.
- Now sit it for 12 hours and then examine if the error code doesn’t reappear.
Method 4# Try Microsoft’s Printer Troubleshooter:
Microsoft offers a lot of troubleshooting tools for printers and you can use any one according to your printer and cope with the printer. You can download it from the official website of Microsoft as per your computer’s OS & printer model. Subsequently, run it on your computer to fix the multiple issues including the Epson printer error code 0x97 error in an extremely effective way.
Method 5# Turn On and Off Your Printer
Occasionally turning a printer on and off may fix many technical issues including the error code 0x97. You can implement this process in below manner:
- Initially, unplug all the USB accessories & cables from your printer.
- Now click and hold the power button from your printer for about 60 seconds. It will let taking reset your printer.
- Now again plug the entire accessories.
- Subsequently, again press & hold the power button for 60 seconds and then run a test print.
Method 6# Disconnect and reconnect the printer
- Examine for any paper jam if present and then wipe it out.
- Separate the entire cables and USB connection to your printer.
- Click and hold the power button for about fewer seconds and then leave it.
- Now wait for about 1 minute and again plug the accessories back to your printer.
- Finally, turn on your printer and then take a run test.
Dial Epson Printer Customer Support Number for Instant solution:
As an independent third-party Epson printer customer service provider, we have earned an esteemed name in the industry serving worldwide users. We deal with all major and minor issues connected with the Epson printer. We not only resolve your current issues but also guarantee that you may not have to face any issues further in the future also. Dial Epson Printer Customer Support +1 (878)-999-8893 to get in touch with proficient experts. All the professionals available in our team are certified, trained & knowledgeable enough having years of experience in resolving Epson printer issues. We guarantee to fix the issue within a stipulated time period.