This article is all about connecting HP Deskjet 2652 to wifi with quick and easy steps. Follow the instruction. HP DeskJet2652 is a wireless printer with a scanning feature. This printer is compact in size and so stylish. Also, this printer has a smooth white design with minimum buttons as well as an attractive LCD screen. The performance of this printer is fast and so reliable. The printing quality and content clearance of this printer are super good. The printing quality and content clearance of this printer are super good.
In this printer, you can easily give a print by using your smartphone. After buying this device, you will receive HP DeskJet 2652 All-in-One Printer, HP 65 Setup Black Ink Cartridge, HP 65 Setup Tri-color Ink Cartridge, Regulatory Flyer, Set-up Poster, Power cord, Bonus Software, and zero accessories in the box. Information related to HP DeskJet 2652 printer’s connectivity is mentioned below:
- Ports: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
- Wireless capability: Yes.
- Storage device & direct print support: Storage devices not supported.
- Network protocol support: Wireless Network Supported.
Setting up your HP DeskJet 2652 printer or the process of “connecting HP DeskJet 2652 to wifi” is as easy as 1, 2, 3 with our product specific setup experience.HP DeskJet 2652 Wireless set-up has a very reliable set-up that helps to print documents or files from any wireless capable electronics device. Set-up of HP DeskJet 2652 printer includes “How to connect HP DeskJet 2652 to wifi”, How to connect hp DeskJet 2652 to the computer, how to connect hp DeskJet 2652, etc.
There are two types of connections that work for HP Deskjet 2652 :
- WPS pin Connection
- WPS button connection
Connect HP Deskjet 2652 Printer to wifi with WPS Pin
You need a router username and password and its IP address to connect with WPS Pin. After fulfilling these requirements, you are just a few steps away to connect your HP Deskjet 2652 to the wifi.
- Switch on your HP Deskjet 2652
- Press on the “wireless button” present on the printer control panel.
- Blue light will start blinking.
- Now open the IP address of the router on any browser.
- It will ask you to enter the username and password of the router .
- Please enter the correct details and press Ok.
- Now click on “wireless settings” on the same page.
- You will get the 8 digit WPS pin there.
- Now copy the WPS pin and paste it on the pop up where it is asked on the screen.
- As soon as you enter the WPS pin , your HP Deskjet 2652 printer will get connected to the wifi.
- To confirm the connection, just look at the solid blue light no more blinking on the printer.
Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to wifi without WPS Pin
- Switch on the HP Deskjet 2652 printer first of all.
- The, press the “ wireless button” which is present on the printer control panel.
- A blue light will start blinking on the control panel.
- Blue light gives the indication of connection of printer to Wifi.
- Now, look for a WPS button in the router and hold it for 3-4 seconds.
- You will find the WPS button in the front or back portion of the router.
- Your HP Deskjet 2652 will automatically get connected to the wifi in a few seconds without any WPS Pin.
- Blue blinking light will turn solid which will assure you that the printer is now connected successfully.
- To access all the important features of the printer , install the “HP drivers” for the printer.
Congratulations! The process of “How to connect HP DeskJet 2652 to wifi” is completed and now, your printer (HP DeskJet 2652 printer) is ready to receive a “print” command.
Things to keep in mind before getting it started:
- The first step of “connecting HP DeskJet 2652 to wifi” is “active internet connection”. Before this, ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
- Keep the HP DeskJet 2652 printer & device in a range. Ensure that HP DeskJet 2652 printer & device is connected to a common network. Also, confirm that the computer & network both are compatible.
- Switch ON the power supply of HP DeskJet 2652 . Ensure that the power chord of the printer is properly connected to the switchboard. Also, make sure ink cartridges of the printer are well installed and paper is fully loaded in the main tray of the printer.
- Press the wireless button (on the printer’s (HP DeskJet 2652 printer) control panel) and wait for the wireless lamp to flash. This notification light confirms that the wireless feature is properly turned ON.
- Use controls on the control panel. Now, connect with your wireless network. Do not forget to obtain the wireless name & the password of the router before establishing a connection. Prefer the network from the set-up. Follow the instructions that are displayed on your screen and reach the last step, the “Network” section.
- Select the network name (SSID) from a list and type WEP/ WPA passphrase/ passcode. Now, touch the option ‘Done’.
- In any case, if you see that the Wireless Setup Wizard is not mentioned or listed there then select the “Wi-Fi Protected Set-up” or “WPS” option. After this, click on the Push Button, and then follow the given steps to connect to the network.
- Press the option ‘OK’. By doing this, the settings will be validated.
Wait for your printer(HP DeskJet 2652 printer) to connect. Finish the process.
- Touch the option ‘OK’ to print the wireless report or skip to the next. Now, you can proceed further.
After connecting your HP Deskjet 2652 to WiFi , you are all set to use it as much as you want. Create colorful printouts or black and white, as much and as interesting as you want to and keep enjoying !
Dial Customer Support Number
If the above solution does not solve your query, then there is no need to worry. You can call our HP Printer customer support number [+1-888-479-5919] and ask for a solution to your problem. Our experts will do our best to help you and our telephone line is open for 375 days and 24X7 you can call us anytime.
You can also watch our video to solve your problem easily:
We also provide a solution for: