Canon Printer are known for their reliable service. It is an electronic device, so errors might occur in it. Canon Printer Error E02 is a technical fault that brings up a lot of trouble in the Canon Printer. Canon error E02 is one of the most common error encounter in the Canon Printers. There are various reasons that might cause the error E02, but primarily it occurs due to the overheating of the printer. Technical faults are seen in common in printers.
This error cause damages to the performance and the quality of the printer. If you want to have your printer quality back, you just have to troubleshoot the error as soon as possible. One shouldn’t overlook the technical errors cause it might damage the printer a lot. As mentioned Canon Printers are known for their reliability and quality so, one should take care of the error as soon as they can.
Canon Printer Error E02 is a technical problem that also causes problems in the printing process. Printhead overheating is a major reason and overheating of a printer is not a good sign. So if you want to fix the error as soon as you can, you must follow this article to the end properly. This article contains many solutions like removing and replacing the printhead, replace the cartridge, reset the printer.
Solutions to Fix the Canon Printer Error E02
Solution 1: Check the Printhead
- First, you have to turn Off the printer.
- Now, after turning the printer off open the print head.
- Then wait for some time and again turn the printer on.
- Then you can see that the cartridges will start moving to the left. Before the cartridges reach the left side, close down the printer cover and leave the printer turned on.
- This might fix the error if this doesn’t try the next one
Solution 2: Reseat the printhead
- So, firstly you are required to reseat your print head.
- Then you must turn off your printer and leave it turned off for a minute.
- Next, turn your printer back on and check if the problem is resolved or not.
Solution 3: Removing the Printhead
- Now, you first required to remove your print head and to clean it.
- 2. You also must carefully need to clean the printhead connectors with cue tips and for cleaning it. you can cleaning liquid which is used for cleaning the printer or you can also use alcohol.
- Before you turn on your printer, make sure that the connectors are completely dry. As you know, if you don’t try the printer what can happen.
- Then wait for a minute and press the power button rapidly to start the reboot mode on and reboot the printer, this may help you to fix the problem.
Solution 4: Check, remove and reseat the ink cartridges
- First, you need to remove all of the ink cartridges.
- Then you should lift up the grey bar through where the ink passes.
- 3. Now you can leave the print head in the middle of the printer all when the printer was turned off.
- Next, you must do, clean the plastic head primers/cleaners themselves on the printer. Cleaning of the head primers is necessary.
- Reseat the ink cartridges accordingly, place them in their proper place.
- Turn your printer back on, and check whether the error is resolved or not.
This solution may help if not try restarting the printer process.
Solution 5: Restart the Printer
- First, check for the problem.
- Then you are recommended to perform a nozzle check.
- Then, you just have to turn off your printer and then unplug your printer from the power outlet. Remove the USB cable which connects the printer and the computer.
- Wait for a few minutes, connect the printer and the computer, plug in the printer cable in the power outlet.
- Turn it on, see whether the issue is resolved or not.
Contact For Help with Canon Printer customer support
These are the solutions to resolve the Canon Printer error E02. The solutions are recommended by the expert team. Perform these solutions accordingly and see the best possible result. If you are unable To Fix by the following mentioned Solution than you can get in touch with the Canon Printer customer support at +1-888-479-5919, where you will get step by Step Guidance to fix this error.