CANON MG3600 Setup – If you have bought a Canon PIXMA MG3600 printing machine recently for your home or office use and are unsure on how to go about the canon mg3600 setup, then read this article to find out everything you need to know about it.
Then the first thing you require to do is to unpack the box and take out and arrange all the parts on the table. Connect the printer with a power source and then start with connecting Canon MG3600 to the wifi/computer.
Start with connecting all the wires according to the instructions in the printer manual. You can connect your devices with an automatic connection button: WPS. This will allow both the devices such as printers and computers to connect with each other to your network without the requirement to enter a password.
Canon MG3600 Setup – WPS Connection Method
If your access point has a WPS button, then the ‘WPS Connection Method’ is the best method for you. This method is a very easy way to connect Canon MG3600 Printer To Wifi/Computer. You just need to follow the following instructions carefully to set up the connection:
● The first thing for the canon mg3600 setup is you need to make sure that the printer is on and the WPS button on the wireless router is accessible.
● Next, press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer until the on light flashes.
● After that, press the “Black” button. Then press the “Wi-Fi” button.
● When you’re done make sure the Wi-Fi light flashes quickly and the on light is lit. Next, press the WPS button at your access point within a couple of minutes.
● Ince you’re done, you will see that the blue Wi-Fi light on the printer will continue flashing while searching. Also, both the Power and Wi-Fi light will flash when connecting to the access point. After the printer gets successfully connected to the wireless, the Power and Wi-Fi lights will stop flashing and remain lit.
● Once you’re done with all the steps, make sure that the Wi-Fi light and the ON light are lit.
Once you’ve carried out the above procedure, the network connection setup will be completed. However, if your device still does not get connected, then try out this next method to complete the canon mg3600 setup process.
Standard Connection Method For Canon mg3600 Setup
If your access point doesn’t have the WPS feature, then follow the instructions given below to connect Canon MG3600 Printer To Wifi/Computer
● First of all, click on the “Start Setup” when you see the initial screen display.
● After that, the software will check if the driver needs to be updated. The download will start automatically if it needs to be updated. Wait for a few minutes for the procedure to complete.
● Next, select your region and country. Once you’re done, then click “Next”.
● When the dialog box comes up, if you accept the terms and conditions of the license agreement, then click “Yes”.
● You will be asked if you want to take part in the Extended Survey Program. If you want to take part in it, click “Agree”, otherwise click “Do not agree”.
● After that click “Next” to allow the “Install Wizard Process”.
● Once that is done, select “Wireless LAN Connection”. Then tap “Next”
● After that, select “Connect via wireless router”. Then just click “Next”
● It’s important to make sure that your printer is turned on. Then hit “Next”
● After that, ensure that the “Setting printer could not be found on the list” is selected. Then tap “Next”
● Once that is done, the setup guide will open on your screen. You need to follow the instructions on the screen carefully.
● After that, wait for some time while the setup discovers the printer.
● Once the setup is completed, click on “Next”.
● After that, just click “Exit”
Once you’ve completed all these steps, you should be able to connect Canon MG3600 Printer To Wifi/Computer. You should be able to print successfully with your printer. But even after following all the steps, if you still face difficulties with Printer Setup, then you can get in touch with advanced printer setup experts at Canon. These master experts are accessible throughout the day to give solutions to all your concerns and queries. You can call them anytime, and from any part of the world to address your printer queries.
You can also watch our video to solve your problem very easily:
Read these given articles related to your query may prove useful to You :
- How To Connect Canon Mg3620 printer to WiFi
- How To Connect Canon TS3122 Printer To Wi-Fi
- Canon Printer TR4500 Setup
Frequently Asked Questions