Brother Printer is a Japanese company, it is well-known for its reliable electronic devices such as printers, computers, and a lot more. Among its electrical product, Brother Printer is one of the most used products and presents the best qualities to the users like speedy printing, all four-in-one machine, and so on. Brother printer offers a user-friendly interface such as inkjet, laserjets.
The Brother Printer faces major and minor problems occasionally, despite their excellent features. Users confront errors where they try to execute the in-built troubleshooter on their printer. From these errors, one is Brother Printer error code 0x803c010b. So to help our users we have brought an article in which you can learn how to fix the error as soon as possible.
In general, the error code 0x803c010b can appear in your device when your printer is not connected to the network via wired or wireless connection due to the SNMP protocol. The function of the SNMP protocol is to help in managing devices all over the network and gives information on the status of the printers. When the Brother Printer Error Code 0x803c010b appears on the device it makes it difficult to perform printing, faxing, scanning, and copying your documents.
Causes for Brother Printer Error code 0x803c010b
The Brother Printer Error code 0x803c010b usually occurs when the Brother printer device is not connected properly to the network via wired or wireless contact due to the SNMP Protocol. The simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) helps in managing the device over the network and facilitates printer with information status. This error prevents the printer from performing printing operations. Before moving towards the solution, let us know the reasons behind such error:
- It is possible when the firmware of the device is old.
- If the user is constantly turning on and off the printer. Make sure the printer is properly turned off.
- When the user gives command to print a large document.
- If there is no proper interaction with the spooler between the printer.
- If the user tries to print from an unauthorized source or link, he might face this error. It could be dangerous from printing any unauthorized source.
Solutions to Fix the Brother Printer Error Code 0x803c010b:
Method one: Disable The protocol
- The very first step recommended to the user is to launch the Start menu on the windows device.
- Now search for the Control Panel option by typing Control Panel in the search bar or you can find it on the right panel of the start menu.
- User can also use shortcut key i.e windows key + X to save the time
- Next step is to choose the Hardware and Sound option from the control panel menu.
- Then click on Device and Printers after choosing the hardware and sound option.
- Now, press the right click on the Brother Printer option to select it.
- Click on the Printer Properties options from the drop-down menu.
- Now you can find a list of printer properties window on the screen select the Ports tab.
- Scroll down the list of ports and choose the Standard TCP/IP Port and mark the checkbox in front if it and afterward select the Configure Port.
- Disable the SNMP status checkbox in the next window.
- Click on the OK tab and then clock on the APPLY button.
- Once the protocol has been disabled by the user, start the reboot of the windows and wait if the printer works or not.
Method two: reinstall the printer device
- In order to reinstall the printer device, you have to go to the Control Panel for performing the same.
- Now click on the Hardware and Sound option. You can find the option in the Control panel window.
- Click on the Device and Printers option.
- Select Brother printer by right-clicking on it. And select the Remove device option.
- Click on the YES button available in the confirmation window.
- You can see now the Brother printer has been removed from the windows device.
- Now unplug the printer from the power source and replug it again and restart the windows device.
- Now connect the Brother printer and the system after performing the restart process. Reinstall the drivers.
The above solutions are to be performed if the user faces Brother Printer Error code 0x803c010b. You will see the best possible results by applying these solutions.
Brother printer support
In case if you are not able to fix the error on your own, you can get in touch with the brother printer support team by dialing+1-888-479-5919 for better assistance and service. Our expert technicians team is always up for giving you world-class solutions.
Our team is having years of experience to resolve the error. We work with a team of well educated, well qualified, and expert technicians. You can dial our toll-free number anytime to get the best possible help. We also deal in chat. You can chat online with our live customer executives. Also, you can post a call back request. For that, you have to fill a form that is available on our website and write the problem and one of our customer support staff will contact you as soon as possible.
Why choose us?
We work with ethics and values. We have a set of protocols that every team member has to follow. We are best known for delivering our services on time with no delay to the customer. We value the customer’s time. We never reveal our customer’s information in public. Only the needed information is shared in an order to perform the required action.
You can share any doubt with us. Our team is always there to look after your problems. We have different experts team who deal individually with every problem. Also, we do not have any hidden charges or additional charges that any customer needs to pay. You can also enjoy our services by subscribing to our monthly and annual packages. Our expert team is available 24*7 to guide you with better solutions that result in a speedy outcome.
Also Read –