Brother Printer is a Japanese company, it is well-known for its reliable electronic devices such as printers, computers, and a lot more. Among its electrical product, Brother Printer is one of the most used products and presents the best qualities to the users like speedy printing, all four-in-one machine, and so on. Brother printer offers a user-friendly interface such as inkjet, laserjets.
The Brother Printer faces major and minor problems occasionally, despite their excellent features. Users confront errors where they try to execute the in-built troubleshooter on their printer. From these errors, one is Brother Printer error code 0x803c010b. So to help our users we have brought an article in which you can learn how to fix the error as soon as possible.
In general, the error code 0x803c010b can appear in your device when your printer is not connected to the network via wired or wireless connection due to the SNMP protocol. The function of the SNMP protocol is to help in managing devices all over the network and gives information on the status of the printers. When the Brother Printer Error Code 0x803c010b appears on the device it makes it difficult to perform printing, faxing, scanning, and copying your documents.
Solutions to Fix the Brother Printer Error Code 0x803c010b:
Solution 1: Disable the Protocol
1. The first thing users are required to do is to launch the Start menu on the Windows device.
2. Then, search for the “Control Panel” option which is available on the right panel of the start menu.
3. The shortcut keys are to click on the Windows key + X, this will help users to save time.
4. Next, users are recommended to choose the “Hardware and Sound” option than following you have to click on “Devices and Printers” this option is available on the control panel window.
5. Next, you have to right-click on the “Brother Printer” option to select it.
6. Now, you have to click on the “Printers properties” option from the drop-down menu.
7. Then you can see the list of Printer Properties window on your screen. Then you are required to select the “Ports” tab.
8. You have to scroll down the list of ports and pick the “Standard TCP/ IP Port” and then mark the checkbox in front of it and next you have to select the “Configure Port”.
9. On the next window, disable the SNMP status checkbox.
10. Click on the “OK” button at the end and then you have to click on the “Apply” option.
11. After once the protocol has been disabled by the users, start the reboot process of the Windows device and then, see whether your printer works or not.
Solution 2: Reinstall the Printer Driver
1. First, you have to go to the Control Panel to reinstall the printer drivers
2. Then, you have to click on the “Hardware and Sound” option which is available in the control panel window.
3. After that, you have to select the “Devices and Printers” option.
4. Now you should select Brother printer by right-clicking on it followed by selecting the “Remove Device” option.
5. Press the “Yes” button which is available in the confirmation window.
6. Then you will see it will remove the selected Brother printer from a Windows device.
7. Next, you are require to unplug the printer from the power outlet and then you have plug it in again and restart the Windows device.
8. Once it gets restarted successfully, connect the Brother Printer and the system, and then you have to reinstall its drivers.
These are the following solutions which you can use to fix the error as soon as you can. Follow these steps accordingly and see the best possible result. These steps are highly recommended by the expert technicians of the Brother Printer customer support.
Dial Brother Printer Support Number for World Class Solution
In case if you fail to fix this error then you can contact Brother Printer Support Number +1-888-479-5919 for the world-class solutions. our team is Knowledgable and having years of experience to fix any issue related to Printer.