HP printer error 0x80004005 or hp printer configuration error 0x80004005 is a common error that many users have faced while dealing with their HP printers. HP, full-formed as Hewlett and Packard, is one of the leading hardware computer companies in the world today and the most trusted among the users.
The products of the HP company are very user friendly and thus help the users to reduce their manual work to a much greater extent. The company has been making a lot to devices, including, desktops, laptops, printers, and a lot many technical devices and thus has more than 80 years of experience in the field of computers.
Also, when it comes to getting your products service, they are always the first ones to come, without delay. HP printers have a wide range of varieties to be used. If you are looking for a highly professional and HD quality printer for your office, or if you are in search of a simple printer to be used at your home, HP has it all! But still, since it is a technical device, so it is quite natural to come across some technical glitches while using it.
If your HP printer shows some malfunctions, it is express in the form of formal codes. So, this hp printer configuration error 0x80004005 or hp printer error 0x80004005 is also a common technical glitch that your HP device may face at times. In this article, you will get to know about this hp printer 0x80004005, why does it occur, and the methods to fix it. Read the article till the end to get a clear picture!
What is HP Printer Configuration Error 0x80004005?
If you are printing from your email, your PDF files, from MS Outlook, or trying to print from the Microsoft Edge, then these are the places where you can get this error named HP printer error 0x80004005. And there can be multiple reasons for getting this error on your device, that might include
- Presence of the corrupted MS Printing Services.
- Presence of the downloaded and installed unauthorized third-party applications on your device.
- Deleted printed files.
- Stopped or ceased print spool services.
- Error or infection in the network.
- Extensions in the MS Edge.
- Presence of the installed old printer drivers on your system.
How to fix HP printer error 0x80004005?
Here are the Steps to solve HP printer error 0x80004005:
- The first step is to switch off the printer completely and then switch it on.
- Now leave it for sometimes.
- Then the next step is to disconnect the USB cable from your printer.
- Then remove and replace all the ink cartridges inside your printer to make sure they are
- Then from the back of the printer, remove the power chord and then after 5-10 minutes, reconnect it.
- This way your printer must start on its own. But, if it does not start, then you will have to do it manually.
- Once your printer has been entirely warm-up, reinsert your ink cartridges into in slowly and make sure that your printer has been connected to the USB cable securely.
- After that, as soon as you see the prompt on your screen, give the command to print the calibration page.
Dial HP Printer Customer Support Number for Instant Help
Hence, these are some of the basic steps of troubleshooting if you encounter the HP printer error 0x80004005 while working with your HP printer. In case if these steps do not work out and your problem has not been solving, then you will have to reach out to the HP Printer Customer Support Number 1-878-999-8893 for instant assistance for your printer. Thus, an expert will be able to guide you and come up with the best solution that is required for your issue of HP printer.