The Canon MG3620 is Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer with Mobile as well as Tablet Printing.
Highlights of the Canon Mg3620 printer is mentioned below:
• Printing device: Easily print from iPhone, Android iPad, or tablet
• Quick as well as an easy wireless set – up
• Printing options: Airprint, NFC, Google Cloud Print, Mopria as well as Canon Print
• Compact & space-saving design
• Form factor: Printing, copying, scanning.
• Auto double-sided print.
• Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi technology
• Maximum print speed color: 16
• Maximum print speed black & white: 9.9
Setting up the Canon MG3620 printer is as easy as 1, 2, 3,… with our product specific setup experience. While setting up the Canon MG3620 printer, “How To Connect Canon Mg3620 Printer To WiFi” is a major part of it. Before providing you solutions for ‘How to connect Canon MG3620 printer to Wi-Fi’, look at the below-mentioned instructions carefully:
• Note that the printer is turned on before starting the wireless connection setup. For this, all a person has to do that is connect the power supply to the Canon MG3620 printer. Switch ON the Canon MG3620 printer by pressing the POWER button. If the power is turned ON, the notification light will be display on the screen.
• It is mandatory that the device and printer should be connected to the same wireless router.
• The printer driver will not be installed automatically, and also, the automatic download of Canon Inkjet Print Utility does not start if 50 or more than 50 devices are connected to your network environment.
Steps for “How to Connect Canon Mg3620 Printer To WiFi” by using the control panel
Steps for “How to Connect Canon Mg3600 Printer to Wi-Fi” by using WPS is mentioned below:
• Turn on the device and the printer. If the Canon MG3620 printer is performing any task such as printing, cleaning, printing, alignment, wait for the process to finish.
• Press the button “STOP”, if the Wi-Fi light on the Canon MG3620 printer is flashing.
• Press plus hold the button “Wi-Fi” on the Canon MG3620 printer until the turn ON light flashes.
• Now, press the button “Color” and then press the button “Wi-Fi” button. Before this ensure that the Wi-Fi light is flashing and also ON light is lit.
• It is important that the Canon MG3620 printer has an installation software. To continue the Canon MG3620 wireless set-up, it is mandatory to install the drivers and software on the computer. For this, follow the below-mentioned steps:
If you have bought a Canon printer CD, install the application, and also, make it ready to run the set- up of the Canon MG3620 printer. While downloading ensure that your device is connected with a stable internet connection to avoid wastage of time.
Allow the installation.
Click on the option “start set-up” from the screen and follow the system generated instructions, license agreement, country, etc. This action will take you to the “Select Connection Method”.
Now, select “Wireless LAN connection”
Click on the option “Next”.
Select “Connect via wireless router (it is recommended)” radio button
Click on the option Next >> Check power screen >> Next >> printers on Network.
Ensure that the Canon MG3620 printer is selected.
Click on “Next”.
Verify the serial number of your printer.
Click on the option “Connection completed” and then click on Next.
Click on the option “Setup completed” and then click on Next.
Click on the option “Software complete screen”, choose the optional software, and then click on Next.
• Follow the system generated steps.
• The installation process is complete and set – up process too. Click on the option “Exit”.
Watch the video for more clearance :
Read the given article related to your query may prove useful to you :