What to do when a Canon Printer does not print
Are you searching for answers as to what to do when a Canon Printer does not print? We are here with all the answers! If you are an owner of a Canon printer and notice a few issues regarding the normal working of the Canon printer, then continue reading this article until the very end. Here you will find all the possible reasons and the correct solutions to fix the issue of what to do when a Canon Printer does not work.
Canon printers promise good print quality, and sharp pictures and almost every new feature can be seen in the latest model of Canon Printer. That is the reason why these days people prefer to purchase Canon Printer, both for their professional and personal usage. But being an electronic device, a Canon printer can also have some problems related to the normal printing. There can be several reasons sue to which your Canon printer has completely stopped printing, or for that matter, prints faded images or not-so-clear ones. Once the exact root cause of the issue is known, you can make use of a proper solution to solve this issue.
Reasons behind: Why Canon printer has stopped printing:
As mentioned above, there can be multiple reasons for this issue. A few of them to be mentioned here are-
- One reason can be that your print jobs are stuck in the printer queue.
- There can be a paper jam inside your printer that will disable the printer to print.
- There can be any faulty driver or any wireless connection that won’t allow your printer to print.
- It might be the case that the power to the printer is not stable and is fluctuating.
- If your printer is connected to your mobile, then it might be the case that your printing application in the mobile is not synced with the Canon printer.
- The size of the paper loaded on the print tray is not the actual size that is needed to print by the printer.
- Also, the printhead of the printer is very dusty and perhaps needs proper cleansing and maintenance.
Thus, these can be a few reasons behind the issue.
What to do when a Canon Printer does not print:
The Basic Troubleshoot-
- The first step is to switch off the power of the printer and unplug its wire from the wall socket behind.
- Also, make sure to remove the cable/wire from the back or rare side of the printer.
- Allow the printer to rest and get stable for 1-2 minutes.
- Replug the printer again back to the socket without making use of the surge protectors.
- Then again reconnect the wire of the printer to its rare side.
- Switch on the power of the printer and wait for it to become silent.
- Try printing again and check if the issue has been fixed or still prevails.
Clean the Printhead-
- Switch off the printer and remove the power cable from the backside of the printer as well as from the wall socket of the printer.
- Open the printer cover.
- Check inside the printer if there is any paper stuck in it.
- Also, take a wet cotton cloth or cotton, and clean the print head of the printer completely.
- Close the printer cover and restart your printer again after reconnecting the power cable of the printer to the rare end of it and the wall socket.
- Try printing again, and check if the issue has been fixed or still prevails.
Checking the Network Connectivity-
- Check the name of the wifi network to which your computer (PC) is connected.
- Then check the network to which your Canon printer is connected.
- If they both are not connected to the same network, then make sure to go to the Printer Settings in the Control Panel of your PC, and connect the printer also to the same wifi network as the computer (PC).
- Try printing again to check of the issue has been fixed or still prevails.
If none of the above solutions helped you fix your Canon printer, not printing the issue, then contact the Customer Care Service of Canon. They will guide you in the best way possible to fix the issue and let you know as to what to do when a Canon Printer does not print.
Get in Touch with Canon Customer Support Number
If your printer is still not giving the print then you can call at Canon customer support number . The experts will help you with the best solutions to solve your problems, and they are available 24X7 to help their customers.