Follow the following instructions step by step to learn how to set up the Canon PIXMA TR4520 with a Windows PC.
For the initial process, unbox your Canon Pixma TR4520 printer box. Check whether all the components are present in the box. Next, Canon Pixma TR4520 Setup by following the instructions given in the package. You can print, fax, and scan with your Canon Pixma TR4520 printer after setting it up.
Canon Pixma TR4520 Setup – Unboxing
- First of all, take out the Canon Pixma TR4520 printer from the printer box.
- Next, find the user manual, installation guide, power cord, and cartridges available in the box.
- Make sure that these components are not damaged in any way.
- Connect the printer to a power source by inserting one end of the power cord at the rear side of the printer and another end to the power socket.
- Next, place the ink cartridges in the slot provided and then set the paper in the input tray.
- Make sure that the papers are aligned properly to avoid paper jam errors.
- After that download and install the Canon Pixma TR4520 driver package on your operating system.
- Make sure that the Canon Pixma TR4520 driver package that you download supports your operating system.
Canon Pixma TR4520 Windows Driver & Software Package
When you download and install the drivers, application, or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32bit)
Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)
Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)
Windows 7 (64bit)
Download / Installation Procedures
Make sure that your PC is connected to the Internet while performing the following steps:
- Download the file. Check the computer settings to find the location of the file.
- Next, double-click on the downloaded .exe file. The file will get decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions on the screen to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon Pixma TR4520 Mac Driver & Software Package
When you download this file, it will install all the software you need to utilize the full functionality of your product.
Mac OS X v10.14
Mac OS X v10.13
Mac OS X v10.12
Mac OS X v10.11
Mac OS X v10.10
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. Check the computer settings to find the saved location of the file.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click on the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click on the “Setup” file to launch the setup display. By following the instructions displayed on the screen, install the software, and carry out the connection settings for your product.
Start Canon Pixma TR4520 Print Setup
- Switch ON the Canon Pixma TR4520 printer.
- Make sure that the Canon Pixma TR4520 driver package is installed on your computer or laptop.
- Now, select the print settings that are necessary.
- Next, push the apply button after You have made the changes in the computer.
- After that, select printer paper size and the additional features according to your needs.
- Next, select the printing quality standard. After you do this, the printer will start the printing operation.
- If you select print operation with the current setting operation, the quick setup settings will be automatically saved.
Canon Pixma TR4520 USB Connection Setup
- First of all, download the Canon PixmaTR4520 driver from the manufacturing site.
- Once the download is complete, run the setup file to install it on your operating system.
- Follow the instructions on the screen for successful driver installation.
- You might get a prompt from the software for you to select the connection method after the installation.
- Next, choose USB as the method of connection and configure the setup.
- After that, connect the USB cable between your Canon PixmaTR4520 printer and the operating system.
- Now you have to wait till the connection is established. You can make any other changes if needed.
- After that, open the document to print to make sure that the USB Connection Setup has been completed successfully.
Related Queries: Canon tr8520 Wireless Setup
Frequently Asked Question
• On the display screen you will see wifi setup, click it and you will see easy wifi connect.
• Choose “manual connect” and it will automatically search for nearby routers.
• Choose your network and enter the password.
• In WPS click push button and start.
• Now press the WPS button on the router.
• It will take some time to connect to router and there on you can start printing from any device connected to same network.
• Download the printer software from the canon website.
• Start the setup and follow the instructions.
• Click on add a printer button of the application, the next screen will show computer and printer connected to same network.
• Your setup is done. Click ok
• Select device settings and go to fax settings and start setup.
• Now connect the telephone cable, one end to the printer and another to the jack.
• Open the editor and change the settings as per required.
• Click scan and save the document where needed.
• Open Google chrome and open settings
• Go to advanced settings and under Google cloud print click manage.
• Click on add printer and select the printer you want to add.
• Now download the hp print app and click on add printers.
• Confirm your network and enter the password, you will be connected.
• Now press wireless LAN setup and printer will search for available devices.
• Now choose cable less setup and follow the on screen instructions.
• Open the canon print app and search for available printers.
• Click more and click on Bluetooth setup.
• Agree to all the further instructions and enter the pin displayed on the printer’s LED screen within 30 seconds.
• The device will communicate with the printer and setup will be done.