Brother MFC L2710DW printer multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer with Auto Duplex Printing and Wi-Fi. This printer produces high-quality output at manageable costs. Its size is compact and because of this, it is so convenient for any small place. The printer Brother MFC L2710DW printer works as fast duplex printing, faxing, copying, and scanning.
Overview of Brother MFC L2710DW is mentioned below:
• Printer Type – Laser; Functionality – All in One (Print, Scan, Copy, Fax); Printer Output – Mono
• Connectivity –through USB, through Ethernet, through Wi-Fi, through Wi-Fi Direct, through POWER SOURCE: 220 – 240 Volts AC 50/60 Hz
• Compatible OS – Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Home, Windows Vista, , Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows 8.1, Windows Server2003 x64 Edition, Windows Server2003, Windows Server2008, Windows Server2012, Windows Server2012 R2, Windows Server2008 R2, Mac OS X v10.7.5 / OS X v10.8.x / OS X v10.9.x.
• Maximum Print Size: 8.5 x 14″
• Print Speed of Brother MFC L2710DW printer is 32 ppm
• Print Resolution of Brother MFC L2710DW printer is 2400 x 600 dpi
• Optical Scan Resolution of Brother MFC L2710DW printer is 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Flatbed Scan Area of Brother MFC L2710DW printer is 8.5 x 11.7″
• 250-Sheet Input Tray of Brother MFC L2710DW printer is Manual Feed Slot
Main features of Brother MFC L2710DW printer are mentioned below:
• Print more and wait for less.
• Flexible printing.
• Connect your way.
• Loaded with cost-saving features.
• Engineered to deliver productivity.
• Print through your smartphone.
• Dependable and durable design.
• Its toner helps to provide
• Two-Line Monochrome LCD; Mobile Printing
Is your Brother MFC L2710DW printer is displaying to reset toner (or Brother MFC L2710DW Toner Reset) even after you replaced it with a brand new one? Given a short set of instructions will reset the toner counter so that you can get to printing again. For Brother MFC L2710DW Toner Reset, you have to follow some guidelines.
These guidelines are mentioned below:
• Open the front cover of Brother MFC L2710DW printer (this is to reveal the cartridge mechanism) and also, “Front Door Open” will flash on the display. Before doing this ensure that your Brother MFC L2710DW printer is turned ON. Also, remove the toner cartridge and also, drum unit assembly from your Brother MFC L2710DW printer.
• Now, press the option stop or exit and also, clear at the same time. After this, once again press the option clear. By completing this action, all the running command will be terminated.
• Open the cartridge, push down the green lock lever. After this, take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
• Now, uncover the new toner cartridge and remove the protective cover.
• Insert the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you (or a person) hear it lock into place.
• After completing the above-mentioned step, clean the corona wire inside a drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and also, right to left numerous times.
• Install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
• Close the front cover of the machine.
• Now, close the front cover. That’s all for Brother MFC L2710DW Toner Reset
• Your printer should be ready to print. Give a print and check it.