With a rise in security threats against home and business computer users, the bar for quality antivirus services is set quite high.
Avast Antivirus is an example of software that keeps evolving to incorporate optimized security measures against any type of cyber threat, which is why it currently resides amongst the top antivirus.
Security for your System
With efficient real time protection and intelligent threat detection, Avast provides complete security for networks, web browsers and passwords. The latest updates in the antivirus also include features for shielding computer systems against the widespread ransomware attacks.
Created by Avast Software, this antivirus is compatible with Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS. The security application is easy to install, and its features are simple enough for any computer user to configure.
Internet security is a high priority for any individual or business working online. In order to ensure that its users have a safe and smooth web experience, Avast includes a number of features for prevention and protection.
- It includes blocking hackers through an updated firewall, monitoring the content that goes in and out of a system.
- The security system filters spam and similar malicious content, to avoid cluttering email applications and ensure effective communication.
- Avast investigates site information, to prevent a user from venturing into malicious sites with fake domain names, which typically attempt to steal a visitor’s banking information.
- Inspects discrepancies in Wi-Fi connections, and prevents unauthorized user from stealing network data.
- The antivirus conducts real-time detection and prevention of viruses, phishing, malware and spyware using learning analytics.
- One of the features includes automatic delivery of information of suspicious files to the cloud, which creates a cure for the threat to benefit all Avast users.
- Avast antivirus has a built-in behavioral shield, which can spot familiar security threats, and block them.
- The antivirus allows users to conduct a smart scan, thoroughly checking the systems for minor to major unsafe files, add-ons, extensions and software.
- In light of new cyber threats, Avast introduced a Ransomware Shield, which blocks ransomware and other suspicious apps from manipulating user’s personal data.
Given the expansive nature of the World Wide Web, it can be difficult to keep a track of different kinds of malicious cyber-attacks a typical online user faces every day.
Excel Tech Guru offers complete Avast help and support services. We provide guided installation, as well as configuration of security settings for the antivirus. Our in-house certified technicians are available 24/7 for support for any antivirus support solutions.
Contact us to learn more about Avast and its features. Call us at the toll-free number, 1-878-999-8893, or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.