The HP printer error code 30 is one of the most often detected errors for the users of HP printers. If you face the error, then that signifies, you are unable to print any kind of documents from your printer. Generally, the error arises with so many of its aspects and you might face it any Operating System.
Whenever you face such an issue, you might get irritated and search all over the web for its solution. If so, then you have landed on the right destination, as in this article, we are going to discuss the entire possible ways to solve the printer error. After following the article fully, you should not face the error any longer. Thus, view below:
The process to Fix HP Printer Error Code 30
If you have faced the Hp printer not activated error code 30, then you must know that there might be a lot of causes behind it. Whatsoever, in this section, we are going to discuss the entire solutions that you can try to fix it. Once you go through the solutions, you won’t have to look for answers to the question of “how to fix Hp printer error code 30?” any further. Thus, without delaying too much, let’s look into the solutions:
Solution # 1 – Remove the printer software from your PC
As of now, you can remove the error code 30 from your HP printer if you remove the printer software from your PC. As one of the many reasons that produce the error on your HP printer is the printer software that you have installed on your computer. Thus, occasionally, the software of your HP printer can interfere with the system. To resolve it, you can uninstall the printer software from your PC. If you are not sure how you can do that, then simply follow the steps from the section below:
- Click the Start button and make a search for “Program and Features” from the search box and open it.
- Subsequently, from the list of numerous applications find the HP printer software and select it.
- After that, right-click on the software and select the Uninstall option from the list and follow the onscreen instructions to remove it from your PC.
After the installation of the printer software of your HP printer, you shouldn’t be facing the problem any longer.
Solution # 2 – Guarantee that your printer drivers are up to date on your PC
One of the most ordinary solutions for the error on your PC regarding the HP printer is that the printer driver is out of date. In such situations, you might not be able to print any document from the printer. To resolve the problem, you must update the printer driver to its newest version to make certain that there’s no problem with it. And to update the driver to its newest version, follow the mentioned below steps:
- Initially, open the Windows Search menu by clicking the Start button and type “Device Manager” and open it.
- Once you have opened the Device Manager, visit the printer section and right-click on your HP printer.
- Subsequently, choose “Update Driver” from the menu and then a new dialog box will open.
- From the new dialog box, choose the search automatically option to examine if there’s an update available.
If there’s an update available for the printer driver, then it will install automatically on your system. After installing such updates, see if the issue still persists to be on your system.
Solution # 3 – Modify the Windows Registry
Occasionally, to fix the HP printer not activated error code 30, you might require to get to some advanced steps. One of these advanced steps is to change the Windows Registry of your PC. By making a couple of changes in the Registry, you must be able to fix the error without facing any difficulty. There are certain disbenefits points of the registry editor that becomes liable for it. That’s why making some Registry amendments can help a lot to get the issue fixed on your computer. However, if you don’t know how you can do that, then simply follow the steps.
- First, open the Run window by pressing the Windows Home button with the “R” key together.
- Enter “Regedit” in the input box and tap on the Yes to give the permission to open the Windows Registry Editor on your PC.
- Since the Registry editor opens, you require to navigate to the following section among the other keys and make some modifications to it.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Hardware Profiles > Current > Software > TS PDF Generator
- Generally, the key emerges on the left panel of the screen and there are various keys that stay along with it.
- Subsequently, right-click on the Generator key and then choose the Permission section from the menu and then continue with the further steps.
- Now, choose the Users group and allow it Full Control access from the newly appeared dialog box.
Once you are done with the steps, tap on the Apply and Ok buttons at the same time to save the changes you performed. You must get the printer error fixed with such alteration on the registry editor. If you are yet facing the error on your PC with your printer, then follow the next solution.
Solution # 5 – Install the newest Windows Updates on your PC
Most of the issues that users face in their Windows OS get fixed by installing the latest updates. Loads of bugs are out there that you require to resolve in your system and that’s why Microsoft continuously releases updates for this OS. If you are seeking“how to fix Hp printer error code 30?”, then by installing the current updates, you must be able to fix it. To update your Windows OS to its newest version, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click the Start button and make a search for ‘Windows Updates” from the search box and launch it.
- Now, tap on the “Check for Updates” option and allow the system to scan if there’s any type of update available.
- If there’s an update available, then the system will begin installing them automatically.
If there are any pending updates, then install them from the similar window of Windows Updates. Once you are done with the installation of these updates, examine for the error if it still persists on your system. It mustn’t be there anymore in your system.
After trying out these entire solutions, you would be able to get rid of the HP printer error code 30. We did our best to help you fix the error and warding off any further difficulties that you might face. There are so many aspects and the most significant ones have been discussed in this article. We wish this post worked like a complete guide to take you out of the error. You must have managed to fix the error with any of the solutions. If not so, dial HP Customer support to get in touch with HP certified experts to resolve the issue.