There is a time when you face HP Printer Error e4 because of paper jam issues and are unable to get rid of by own. Once you get such an error, your printer doesn’t feed any pages to print and it makes you too much impatient as some documents are too essential to take the printout. In case you are not proficient enough to eradicate such an error code, then you are recommended to obtain HP Printers Support for quick assistance as it is reliable and trustworthy. Also, you can continue reading this post as here you can find the most appropriate troubleshooting guides to fix this inapplicable manner.
Reasons for receiving HP Printer Error e4:
See below some possible reasons which are quite common to get such error code:
- Because of jammed paper inside the input cabinet.
- The carriage might not move freely.
- Paper may be jammed in the output tray.
- Because of miscommunication between your computer & printer.
Thus, these are possible reasons that may influence your printer to respond while trying to print and appears an HP Printer Error e4. Don’t worry, In this blog, you will also get effective ideas to remove it. Thus, just feast your eyes over here.
Simple Solutions to Fix HP Printer Error e4
Go through the below-mentioned instructions sequentially & carefully to make the error code E4 disappeared from the root in a couple of seconds. Have a look underneath the given points:
Solution 1: Look-out For Jammed Paper
Initially, & most important, you need to check-out for any jammed paper if it is there inside the printer. The paper can be jammed in different areas of your printer. Thus, you have to examine every corner and if you find it clear the jammed paper instantly. Once you clear the jammed paper or fix the paper jam issue in your printer, you will no longer face HP Printer Error e4 when printing the document. In short, with no difficulty, you can print anything that you need.
Solution 2: Ensure the Carriage Moves Freely
The next step you must take for removing this error is to guarantee that there is no foreign object or paper in the printer. Simply, follow the below-points to guarantee it:
- Initially, turn your printer ON if it is not already ON.
- Now, open the exterior door and after that open the Printhead access door.
- Wait a while until the carriage is slow and silent.
- Now, with the printer turned on, separate the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Use a flashlight to examine for any paper or object that might be restricting the carriage and next remove if you find any paper or object stuck inside the printer.
- Now, go inside the printer with the help of a printhead access door and then physically move the carriage.
- Remove any loose paper or obstructions you find.
- Finally, make sure that the carriage can move very frequently across the width of the printer.
- Subsequently, close the printhead access door and then close the exterior door.
- Now, reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer and then turn it ON.
- Lastly, try to print to see the issue is solved or not.
If yet the error persists, then proceed to the next solution.
Solution 3: Clean the Paper Rollers
Use an automated utility to clean the paper feed rollers inside the printer and next try to print anything. If you still face the same issue, jump to the next solution.
Solution 4: Clean Ink Smears
Cleaning ink smears can help to remove the jammed paper and also optimize the print quality. Thus, clean the ink smears sooner and then try to print.
Dial HP Support Number to get in touch with Experts:
If you are still encountering the HP Printer Error e4, no need to worry at all. Dial toll-free HP Customer service Number +1-888-479-5919 to get in touch with experts who have years of experience in resolving errors and issues connected with HP Printer. We have a team of certified, trained and knowledgeable professionals having years of experience in resolving all printer issues. Don’t hesitate to dial us, we feel happy to assist you whenever required. Dial us at any time of the clock, we are available round the clock for your assistance.