Canon is a global provider of digital imaging technologies. Canon has sixteen manufacturing subsidiaries and affiliates across countries & regions in Asia (but outside Japan). You can see various devices of canon in the market for example camera, lenses, printer, etc. Canon printers are used by millions of people across the world. The main reason for this is customer trust and brand popularity. Canon printers are preferred for both, commercial and personal use. Canon TS3122 printer is mainly a wireless All-in-One Multifunction Inkjet Printer.
Highlights of the Canon TS3122 printer is mentioned below:
• Ink Compatibility:FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME, PG-245 Black 8.9 ml (Std.) | 12.0 ml (XL), CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std.) | 13.0 ml (XL), PG-243 Black 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml
• Paper Compatibility: For Plain papers: Plain Paper, Canon’s High-Resolution Papers; and for Glossy papers: Photo Paper + Glossy II, and Photo Paper Glossy.
• OS Compatibility: Windows and Mac.
• Other Features: CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM16, 1.5 Segment LCD, Canon PRINT app5, Auto Power On/Off, FINE (or Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, PIXMA Cloud Link6, Energy Star® Certified.
“How to connect Canon TS3122 printer to wifi” is a common question that arises while using this printer. Before setting up your Canon TS3122 printer you must find out the wireless network settings of your wireless router or else access point. For this check and also, note down two current wireless network settings that are Network Name (in simple words “SSID” or “ESSID”) and Network Key (in simple words “Security Key”, “Password”, or “Encryption Key”).
To find the Network Name and Network Key check the base or side of the wireless router or else access point (that your printer will be connected) and see the documentation provided with wireless router or else access point (that your printer will be connected). In any case, you cannot find this information (Network Name and Network Key) then you can take help from your network administration or wireless access point/ router manufacture.
Before doing a process of “how to connect Canon TS3122 printer to wifi” make sure that that your printer is properly connected with the power supply. For this, firstly, connect the power supply to the Canon TS3122 printer and then switch on the Canon TS3122 printer by pressing the POWER button. If power is turned ON, notification light will be display on the screen. Note that the Canon TS3122 printer should be turned ON before starting the process of wireless connection setup.
Steps for “how to connect Canon TS3122 printer to wifi ”
Steps for “how to connect Canon TS3122 printer to wifi” is mentioned below:
• Connect the power supply to the printer.
• Switch on the printer by pressing the POWER button.
• On the printer’s control panel, press the Setup button (A).
• Select the Wi-Fi setup (Make sure that the WPS button on the wireless router is all ready to be pressed).
• Press the button OK.
• Now, in the Wi-Fi setup screen, select a wireless connection setup method option. (A person needs to connect his/ her device to the wireless router from the Wi-Fi settings).
• The Wi-Fi active notification lamp (blue color) on the Canon TS3122 printer will continue ﬂashing during the searching.
• Once the Canon TS3122 printer will successfully be connected to the wireless network, the power, and wi-fi active notification lamp (blue color) will stop flashing and also, remain lit.
• To confirm that the Canon TS3122 printer is connected to the wireless network, a person can check it by giving a print command. Also, before giving a print command make sure that the Canon TS3122 printer has been loaded with sufficient papers.
• This process is almost the same for both, Windows and Mac.
• If in any case wireless setup is still failing after following above- mentioned guide, then please contact the customer support of Canon for further assistance.