We are completely dependent on technology currently. From waking up in the morning to falling asleep, our life is dependent on technology. The printer is also a technical device that is becoming a significant part of our offices. We use it to scan or print our documents in our daily life. There are many types of printers are available in the market.
Canon also one of those companies that provide us good quality printers. If you are also one of those Canon printer users, for any canon printer error & issue, you can take the assistance of Canon Printer Support. A printer is a technical device; some technical errors & issues attack it from time to time. Being a technical device, Canon printers also have to go through technical issues from time to time.
There are many error codes through which canon printers have to go. Error 5B00 is also one of those errors that arise in the canon printers. In this article, we will discuss the method by following which step by step we can troubleshoot the error 5B00 in the Canon printer. If, after following this method also you are unable to fix this error in your Canon printer, you can take the assistance from Canon Printer Support.
What is canon printer error 5B00?
Canon printer is good in quality but as it is a technical device, it also has to face some technical issues from time to time. Error 5B00 is also an issue that arises in the Canon Printer which means waste ink counter reset. You can get this error message when the orange and yellow light flashes alternately.
Steps to fix Canon Printer error 5B00:
You can fix this error by resetting the waste ink absorber in your canon printer. You can fix the printer error code 5B00 by following the steps mentioned below;
- Initially, you have to turn the printer off.
- Now, you have to click and hold the resume button which is a triangle inside the circle.
- Besides that, you also have to hold the “power” button also. Now, you can notice a green led light come on
- Subsequently, you have to release the resume button and keep pressing the power button. Now, press the resume button again two times. You can view that the green button becomes amber and then turn green again.
- Now, the “power” button must be released by you.
- Subsequently, you have to rearrange the counter absorber. For that, you have to tap at the resume button four times. Next, to that, you require to click the power button so that you can confirm the action of resetting the counter absorber.
- Finally, you have to turn your canon printer off and turn on it again.
Thus, by following the steps mentioned above, maybe you are able to resolve the Canon printer error 5B00. If still, you are unable to fix this issue, you can also take assistance from the team of Canon Printer Support.
Dial Canon Printer Support for Instant solution:
Call at Canon Printer Support to converse with the technicians of Canon Printer Support. The members of Canon Printer Support are always available to help you in resolving any type of issues connected to the canon printer. Thus, they can also help you in resolving error 5B00. To help the clients, the members of the canon printer are available round the clock.
The expert team of Canon Printer Support tries best to satisfy the client because they believe a satisfied client can turn to be a returning client. To provide you the service, Canon Printer Support never takes any hidden charges from the client. Apart from that, if the customer is not satisfied with the service he or she can inquire for the money back.
To enjoy the service of Canon Printer Support, you don’t have to go anywhere as the members of Canon Printer Support help you to fix the issue over the phone. They also can help you by accessing your remote location if you are yet not able to fix the issue and also they take the utmost care of the customers’ privacy. Thus, to enjoy the best customer service, stay connected with Canon Printer Support.