The evolution of printers as wireless devices has made our lives so much more convenient and easy. It doesn’t just enable us to work from anywhere, but is also very economical for the pockets. In this article you can find out everything about the canon pixma ts202 wireless setup.
This particular printer in the series comes with inkjet technology that gives superior print outputs. Apart from the hassle free connection methods, its compact size is also what makes it convenient to be carried around anywhere. It supports high quality prints in yellow, pigment black, magenta and cyan.
Pre-requisites of Canon Pixma Ts202 Wireless Setup
Here is a list of things that need to be ensured before the user can go ahead with the canon pixma ts202 wireless setup:
- Load the paper tray with quality printer paper.
- Fill the ink slots with cartridges, by opening the front flap and taking the paper tray out.
- Press on the WPA button on the outer panel for a while until a light starts blinking.
- You can then connect the printer with a nearby Wi-Fi.
Canon Pixma Ts202 Wireless Setup – Download
The setup cannot be fulfilled without downloading the appropriate driver – which is necessary for it to function. Here is how users can go about downloading it both online and offline.
From the internet
- Go to the official website of the manufacturer and type in specifically the model name and number of your printing device.
- Hit enter and all the available driver options will be displayed.
- Users also get to choose the driver in accordance with the current version of their operating system.
- Once you have selected the software that needs to be downloaded, click on it twice and save it on the desktop.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded file and then proceed with the installation by following the instructions on the wizard displayed on the screen.
From the accompanying disk
Every printer when purchased comes with an installation CD which is helpful with the driver setup process, so users can also try this alternative method for the canon pixma ts202 wireless setup:
Prior to the installation of the new printer software, make sure that any old drivers that might be present on your computer are removed.
- Insert the CD in the system and click on the icon that pops up.
- Double click on the downloaded file and install it.
Canon Pixma Ts202 Wireless Setup – Post installation
Once the driver has been installed, you will have to go to the setup tab:
- Select the country and language you would like the printer to operate in.
- Read the license agreement carefully and click on agree.
- You can also modify the settings and unblock any antimalware or firewall settings which might prevent the device from printing in the future.
- Lastly, after everything is setup, print a trial print to check if the setup has been successful or not.
New users can still get confused with all the steps mentioned above and fail at the canon pixma ts202 wireless setup process, for situations like these the customer service is always happy to help. Contact them by visiting the official support website or the technician at the retail showroom.
Read Also –