The Following Terms And Conditions Constitute A Legal And Enforceable Contract Between Solvent Technology A Jv Between Crux Llp & Brocustech Bpo Pvt Ltd, And You For Use Of Solvent Technology Support Services You Selected Or Initiated On The Solvent Technology Website (“site”) Or Purchased Through A Vendor (The “services”),. “solvent Technology” Solvent Technology Bpo Pvt Ltd”, “you” Or “your” Refers To The Individual Who Is Utilising The Services. The Policy As Well As Materials Specifically Referred To In The Terms Are Incorporated Into The Terms By Reference. Before You Click On The “i Accept” Or “agree” Option, Or Otherwise Indicate Assent For Continuing To Use The Services, Please Read The Terms Below Carefully. If You Do Not Agree To The Terms, Then Solvent Technology Is Unwilling To Provide The Services To You. In This Case You Should:
- Click On The Option “cancel” Or Other Similar Button, Or Otherwise Indicate Refusal; And
- Not Use The Services And Seek A Refund During The 30 Days Redemption Period As Indicated Below. Important Notice: Limited Redemption Period And Refund Rights: The Right To A Refund For One Time Services Will Expire Within Three
- Calendar Days From The Date Of Purchase Of The Single Incident Service (“redemption Period”). In The Event A Person Can Demonstrate That Solvent Technology Has Not Provided The Single Incident Service To Anyone’s Satisfaction. Also, Solvent Technology Will Refund Your Money That You Had Paid For The Services, (Less Shipping, Handling And Any Applicable Taxes, Except In Certain States And Countries Where Shipping, Handling And Taxes Are Refundable) Providedthat Your Refund Request Is Received By Solvent Technology Your Vendor Or Our Customer Service During The Redemption Period. If You Have Purchased Subscription Services, You May Choose To Cancel Such Subscription Services And Solvent Technology Will Refund You The Money Paid For The Subscription Services, (On Pro Rata Basis ,less Shipping, Handling And Any Applicable Taxes, Except In Certain States And Countries Where Shipping, Handling And Taxes Are Refundable) Provided You Have Not Availed Any Support Service On Your Pc Or Other Devices And That Your Refund Request Is Receive By Solvent Technology Customer Service Within Five (5) Days From The Date Of Purchase Of Such Subscription Service. Note: Some States As Well As Jurisdictions Do Not Allow For The Limitation Of Refund Rights As Described In This Clause. So,it Will Not Be Apply To You. Also, Note That This Clause Does Not Affect Any Other Applicable Refund Rights. By Clicking On The “i Accept” Or “i Agree” Button, Or By Your Use Of The Services, You Are Deemed To Have Accepted And Consented To Be Bound By The Terms.
***REFUND. ANY REFUND WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU.***
Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By Requesting Services With Solvent Technology, You Have Read AS Well As Accepted the Terms & Conditions Covering The Solvent Technology Services. All These Terms & Conditions (“Terms AND Conditions”) States Important Requirement Regarding Your Use of Solvent Technology ‘ ONLINE COMPUTER SUPPORT SERVICE AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH US.
Services (Each Service is counted as single (separate) incident service)
- Set-up internet connection, fault repair, browser,and speed up.
- Providing Computer security through the set-up, installation of antivirus as well as anti-spy ware, elimination of virus plus spywares, configuration of firewalls plus set-up of data back-up.
- You must be 16 years or above to use the service.
- A single account is limited to get the access only for the defined number of computers in the agreement. For additional computer you will have to purchase support for it, if required.
- Solvent Technology will provide services for only the issues as well as software that has been explicitly mentioned on our webpage. For all other software as well as issues we would not be legally responsible to provide services.
- Our services will be available to you over the call, chat or by e-mail only. On-site service is not included as a mode of providing the services.
- We at Solvent Technology is not legally responsible to provide any support for Hardware related issues of your computer, Printers, Servers,Router, Wireless Access Device or any other issues.
- We don’t provide any warranty on hardware as well as software that is covered under the support plan. Replacement or stand by on any computer part that has malfunctioned will not cover under the services.
- We at Solvent Technology will not be legally responsible for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with the security obligation. You are accountable for maintaining the security of your computer including username as well as password.
- Don’t share the username as well as password with the support professional at any time, if this is accidentally shared, please change the password straight away, Solvent Technology will not be legally responsible for any loss or damage from your data theft from your computer in this scenario.
- We at Solvent Technology Monitor constantly all the remote sessions requested by you.
Here the meaning of “You” is individual you, including any employer that you are acting on behalf of.
Now you are thinking that what is “Solvent Technology ”? well “Solvent Technology ” is service trademark used by www.exceltechguru.com
Services may not be victorious because the problem may be away from our ability to fix remotely. If you have purchased an Individual Service from Solvent Technology.com, then the below mentioned warranty will be apply: if We are not able to answer Your query or fix Your technology problem and also, You have complied with all of Your obligations in these Terms, We will not going to charge You any fee for the Individual Service. If you experience any problem with the resolution that We provided and You call Us within five days from the day You originally received the Individual Service. Note that We will use commercially reasonable efforts to try to fix Your problem at zero additional charge. In any case, Ifthose efforts are unsuccessful then We will refund the fees that You paid for the Individual Service.
There are no other warranties for the Services, as set forth below.
www.exceltechguru.com makezero warranties/ representations with respect to guidance, advice, information or other content posted to Community portion of the website/ otherwise supplied to the website by any third party, and also, expressly disclaims all express or implied, warranties, with respect to Community content as well as other third party content available on the Site.
Use of Software, Hardware and Tools
Solvent Technology requiresdownloading and running software on Your Device to diagnose as well as fixthe technology problem. Solvent Technology usesome types of software: the first type provides Device system information to Solvent Technology which helps Us diagnose and resolve Your technology problem, the second type allows Solvent Technology to remotely control Your Device and modify its settings or software, and the third type usually consists of utilities and other tools to improve the performance of device and helps to fix Your technology problem.
You acknowledge as well as agreement that use of all Solvent Technology software and third party software as well as tools accessed, downloaded or otherwise provided or made available with the Services are subject to the authorize agreements that may appear or be referenced when You access/ download the Software. You may not access, download or use any of our Software without agreeing to our terms & conditions of the authorize agreements without modification. You acknowledge and agree that we may download as well as install trial versions of Software that will expire and also, cease to function after a certain phase of time (or usually thirty days) unless you purchase a permit to continue using such Software. You may use the the website, www.exceltechguru.com, software only in connection with the Services and also, for no other purpose.
On Non-refundable item, full retail value of service and/or non-refundable item will be deducted from amount that has to be refund. When a bundle (Service with 3rd Party Hardware/Software) is purchased and only part of the bundle is returned, the bundle discount/Offer is void, and the total bundle discount will be deducted from the refund. The amount of the software and the Hardware at the rate of the full retail value will be deducted from your refund amount.
We at Solvent Technology will not accept the below-mentioned items for return:
Modifications to the Services
We reserve the right for every single reason, in our sole discretion and also, without notice to You, to modify, terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any and all aspects of the Services, counting Content, Software, features or hours of availability. Note that We will not be legally responsible to You or to any third party for doing so.
We at WWW.EXCELTECHGURU.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CEASE PROVIDING SERVICES FOR ANY REASON AT ANY TIME AND INSTEAD, AS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, REFUND THE FEES PAID FOR THE APPLICABLE SERVICES FOR THE TIME PERIOD, IF ANY, AFTER TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES. IF A PERSON BREACH THE TERMS NO REFUND WILL BE PROVIDED. OTHER THAN PROVIDING A REFUND WHEN WE TERMINATE FOR OUR CONVENIENCE, SOLVENT TECHNOLOGY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT UPON TERMINATION SOLVENT TECHNOLOGY MAY IMMEDIATELY DEACTIVATE OR DELETE YOUR USER ACCOUNT AND ALL RELATED INFORMATION AND FILES IN YOUR USER ACCOUNT AND/OR BAR ANY FURTHER ACCESS TO THE SERVICES.
VALIDITY OF PLANS
We offer full spectrum of support options tailored to the demanding requirements of our customers. We pride ourselves because we are providing world-class support. So that our clients can rest assured that their end-users are well served.
Plans you can opt for as an individual or as a representative of a company. They are active for a particular tenure. You have the choice to avail one month plan OR and six-month plan.
The Single incident plan (only 1 Month) is valid for thirty days.
Under zero circumstances, these Terms & Conditions will entitle the customer to receive post-sales support from us. The post-sales support is only existing for separately purchased numerous incidents plans.All other plans are Valid for six months from the date of buying. Note that all tech support incidents must be used before expiry of your Plan.
All products sold as result of accessing website. Also, all products accessed/downloaded will be subject to any accompanying terms unless otherwise agreed by us. You agree that the prices, configurations and also, availability of the third-party products may be subject to change at any time.
As part of the Services, we suggest that you acquire, install and custom certain third-party software or services. Third Party Software is licensed to you by the respective owners/licensees of it. You must agree to the terms & conditions set forth by such owners/licensees before installing Third Party Software, whether we assist you in acquisition, installationor use of Third-Party Software. We have zero responsibility or rights to the Third-Party Software and also, does not license Third Party Software to you or make any representation or warranty regarding the Third-Party Software.
EXCLUSIONS FROM “SERVICES”
“SERVICES” shall not include the following:
- Any activity or itemis not covered by the terms of Plan Order;
- Service beyond the duration limitations identified in the Plan Order;
- Problem diagnosis as well as support that may not be completed due to the problem with the computer or other equipment, or their configuration that is out of our control;
- Software, including operating system plus software added to the registered hardware products that are out of scope for a Plan;
Problems that may and also, do result from:
- External reasons such as abuse, accident, misuse, or problems with electrical power;
- Usage which is not in accordance with product instructions provided by manufacture;
- Failure to follow the product directions provided by manufacture
- Failure to perform preventive maintenance
- Problems produced by using accessories, parts, or components not compatible with the product.
- Non Compliance with our technician instructions for resolving the query.