After you have been using your HP OfficeJet 8035 All-in-One printer, you might need to change the ink cartridges when they run out. The following are the steps for HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 ink cartridge replacement. This method will guide you to replace any low or empty ink cartridges.
The steps are as follows for HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 Ink Cartridge Replacement
1. First of all, open the front door and then lift the ink cartridge access door.
2. You need to wait until the carriage stops moving before you continue with the next steps.
3. After that, you need to remove the new ink cartridge from its package. Then gently pull the orange pull-tab straight back and then remove the plastic wrap.
CAUTION: You need to make sure that you remove the orange pull-tab and plastic wrap completely before you move on to removing the orange cap in the next step. If you don’t do this, ink might leak from the ink cartridge. So, when the paper label on the top of the ink cartridge tears slightly while removing the plastic wrap, it is necessary to properly vent the ink cartridge.
4. The next thing you need to do is to hold the ink cartridge by its sides. Then twist the orange cap counter clockwise. This will remove the orange cap from the ink cartridge.
5. After that slightly bend the tab on the ink cartridge.
CAUTION: Make sure that you do not bend the tab out more than 1.27 cm (0.5 inches). If you move the tab too far you might damage the ink cartridge or cause the tab to break.
6. So, do not bend the tab more than 1.27 cm (0.5 inches).
7. Once you are done, slide the ink cartridge into its slot. After that press down on the ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
8. You can repeat these steps to install any other new ink cartridges.
9. Once you are done with replacing the ink cartridges, close the front door and ink cartridge access door.
If you follow the above-mentioned steps carefully, you should not face any difficulty in replacing the ink cartridges in your HP OfficeJet Pro 8035. However, if you face any difficulty while carrying out the procedure, or if your printer doesn’t work properly after installing the new ink cartridges, you can ask Hp for support and seek guidance from the experts.